Girls, could you rate my looks?

Hi!
I'd like to hear your opinion on my looks. On a scale of 1 to 10 or something. :) I'm just really curious. I'm 21 years old, never had a gf and only kissed a girl once and that's the reason for my curiosity.

If you can't tell by my profile pic I have some more but cannot include links in my topics as of now. I'd be more than happy to show those to you as well, so if you can PM here somehow I'd send you the links.
Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your face.

You hair.. it's at the short haired guys awkward stage.

So you cut it short again? put some gel in it? wet it, and hope it maintains that look without gel?

Or.. go with the fuzzy tennis ball look.

Fix you hair, you're an 8, maybe a 9.

But like this.. it's a 6 for me.

• thanks! nah my hair is just terrible, I usually cut it shorter but I've done it for a month now.

• *I've not been to the barber's

• you need to do something with it.

if you aren't going to get it cut, style it a little

What Girls Said 9

• You are very attractive, I hate rating people but trust me when I say you have a good looking face and I am surprised you are asking this question. I think you are shy, which maybe the reasons why u aren't getting the girls. Definitely isn't your looks.

• 8:). but I think personality is most important and makes someone 10x more attractive if they have a good one.

• Thanks! That is a good insight. Looks is just a plain canvas. Of course it matters to some degree but personality is the most important I agree.

• You look like a stoner. Love it.

• I'd say 6 here. Probably higher if I could see your eyes and a smile. You're not bad. ;)

• Id say 7 or 8 :)

• 8!
    Probably a 9 if I could see you whole body and you would smile :D

• You should smile. Think if you do that you'll find more girls drawn to you. Good luck!!

• 8/10 I think

• U r good a 7 maybe

What Guys Said 1

• You look high and like you just smelled a fart.

• But why fart? There are so many things that can smell bad o. O

• bad cooking maybe, boiling cabbage!

• yes these do sound better. Thanks!! :)