If you are a girl with size 34B boobs you are physically unattractive to men. True or False?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I'm not trying to be conceited or anything but my size is 32B and plenty of men have shown attraction towards me. So, I'm going to say that's false.

I mean, yes, some guys do prefer larger, but not all guys are the same and some are perfectly fine with smaller sizes.

What Guys Said 7

• That's the global average size.

And no. I like smaller boobs, they are the best.

Just work it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd5GUTf1UnU

• What a silly question. Obviously false. Guys don't care about boob size nearly as much as some of you girls think.

• A girl's looks is not all about her boobs. Looks depend on multiple factors.

• False. Absolutely false.

• False, don't be stupid! Small tits can be as feminine as normal or huge sized tits, all that matters is the butt or overall feminine proportions. In addition, only young boys are obsessed with huge tits, and much less fake ones (ew ew), real MEN don't care, they just love tits whatever size they were.
    ALL SIZES SEXY, THE TIT HAS NO FUNCTION BUT TO BE GROPED, PERIOD.

• Totally false. A girl can have 30AAs and still be extremely desirable!

• Completely false. If you are insecure about your body and not comfortable and confident with what you have, THAT is unattractive.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know about men since I am not one, but I do know this, I am 32 b cup and i have a wonderful wonderful long term relationship with a guy, who has never ever brought it up as a topic of discussion. The only time we spoke even briefly about it was when I mentioned my size, and he said (i quote) "the size of your breasts doesn't matter to me".

• I'm 32B and I'd say it varies. Some men don't like it others prefer it. I wouldn't say my boobs have been a deal breaker ever tho... at worst a disappointment.

• That's stupid. I'm 34B and my size is normal. Plus perky tits are nice... at least they don't sag

• False because that size is average and I find it the best. I dont like big boobs on myself

• False. False. False.

• False. Obviously.

• What is with all these boob questions lately? The only way you're physically unattractive to men is if your face is ugly. Otherwise you're fine.