Short girl or long legs?

face it: it's impossible to get a short girl with super long legs. Yet a lot of men say that short girls are more attractive that tall girls, but then they go and say that they love long legs! so... what is more attractive: a short girl, or long legs?

Most Helpful Girl

• Proportionally you can. My sister and I are both 5'1. I've got short duck legs and she's got really long legs. Sitting down, I'm slightly taller than her because my height comes from my torso while hers comes from her legs.
    So yea... you can be short with long legs. You just won't have as long legs as a girl who's like 5'8.

What Guys Said 3

• I am more attracted to long legs but they have to proportionate with the girl's body. A short girl with long legs will not look attractive to me just like a tall girl with short legs. There has to be a proportion.

• I find legs to be very attractive and I like them long. But I wouldn't mind if they were short and curvy, too!

• This image pretty much covers it. Short legs are way cuter than long ones.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think it is necessarily long legs that are the turn on as much as toned and healthy looking legs. I find legs sexy but it isn't really about length but about the shape of them.

• My legs are long and have never been proportional with my torso.-.

Yet I'm 5'4, sooo how about the girls with average height...

• who cares? we can't control how long our legs are and our heights haha we just have to work with what we got. I'm almost 5'11 so I have long ass legs, but it doesn't make other people with shorter legs less attractive haha.

• Well, a short girl can have legs that are long relative to her body.

• yes, but not "long legs"

• yeah but they still aren't long... just long in proportion the her body... im talking about long legs

• I'm looking for it but I actually read that men prefer legs that are just long in proportion to the rest of the body. Apparently it signals health or something.

But it doesn't actually matter, because there are guys who love tall girls and ones who like short girls. And long legs and short legs etc etc.