I need attention so will you rate me?

Nah jk. But what do you think of my pic. I assembled a bunch of my drawings together. Whats your opinion?

• booo
  • meh
  • thumbs up
Constructive criticism is welcome :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them, especially the anime ones.
    Is that orochimaru on the bottom? Either way, creative ! Keep it up

I always encourage people to do more of what they love, and u certainly have a talent for drawing

What Guys Said 5

• The best I could do only with a lot of practice was maybe some of the stuff you did that was simpler. Very nice. Keep practicing.

• How many attentions do you want? I only have 5 attentions. I so badly want to buy the Attention Station 4 for Attentionmas.

• Did you hear that they updated the Attentatari? Now you can download vanity while streaming live pride and boasting xD

• Lol at the Attentatari. Its 2015. Happy New Attention.

• They all remind me of Napoleon Dynsmite's Liger drawing.

• Capable of improvement and needs to pay a lot more of attention to detailing, shadowing and make sure the lines are straight. Keep drawing.

• anime ones are nice

What Girls Said 2

• They look ok
    I vote c

• You've got real talent!

• Wow, all of them are really good. Now I can see that girls whole face, she looks french or something lol, don't know why.
      Seriously, never stop drawing. So many people with talent like you end up stopping over time or because people tell them to find something "real" to do.
      I always wished I could draw like that. You're good aswel, because you can do different types, not just one. Most people have the one type that they're good at and thats it.

• Thank you so much. Stop or i might start crying lol XD