Are guys with thin bodies still attractive?

I am just over 6 feet tall and am pretty lean. I weigh 125 pounds. I don't look ill like some people who are pretty thin. I also don't look like one of those guys who never does anything except sit around. I work out, so I'm pretty toned, and look filled out, just thin. I actually just got a record 1 rep max last week of 213 pounds squatting, so I'm pretty excited about that. I was just wondering if girls liked guys who weren't slabs of meat.

Here's a reference photo. *WARNING* I am in my boxers, not because I want internet people to look at my junk, but because I own no shorts, and I feel like it's important to the verdict if my legs are visible. http://postimg.org/image/9tghq0war/

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in love with a guy whose about 6 ft & pretty skinny. In all honesty, I did notice the fact that he was skinny, and it didn't bother me too much, except for the fact that i was more self conscious of my own weight (being too chunky). He had other far greater overall qualities than his weight, so him being on the slimmer side did not affect anything at all. What's ironic is that now I find myself being attracted to tall & slim guys :) All depends on a girls taste!

• I do agree that what makes a person is their personality, but even if I was a total weirdo, I could still get women if I looked good lol

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe thin isn't the right word to describe you then. Perhaps you're really lean? But from your description i mean you sound attractive. And if you can squat 213 pounds, you can't possibly be that thin? The guy i'm into is over 6 ft and he's pretty lanky but he plays volleyball and what not, so yeah definitely attractive.

• I do!!! I don't mind it at all.

• Ya some girls do. i dont usually go for how ripped a guy is or how their body style is. like not to be rude but i dont want a guy who is fat but i dont want a walking skeleton. I will mainly see how they act when im around. Like if i am sick and he comes to be with me instead of going out with friends, thats what many many girls would look for. Well a good personality in specific situation he knows how to act.

• I agree with your points, and those are the same things I look for in a GF, but it doesn't hurt to look good too lol

• totally. lol I find it more attractive than too much muscle or way overweight. plus your height makes you more cute anyway xP

• I am getting this a lot, and am really surprised lol.

• :P Do you want to talk?

• lol sure XD message me ;P lol

• Gaaaah! Yes, yes, yes! Guys who are lean and toned are great. I don't enjoy guys with TOO much muscle, like bodybuilders---so that sounds just right.

• Really? I'll keep that in mind!

• Toned slim guys are really sexy. Skinny and not toned, not so much. But yea... your body type is actually one of the nicest.

What Guys Said 0