In a non-narcissistic way, how do I look?

I am always really self conscious about my looks and weight, so I wanna know if I really should be worried. People all give me really mixed messages and results, so, what do you think? Anything I should change? Hair color? Makeup? Please help me! What do I look like now?

• Girl next door
    0% (0)14% (2)11% (2)Vote
  • cute
    60% (3)14% (2)26% (5)Vote
  • average
    20% (1)43% (6)37% (7)Vote
  • instant friendzone
    0% (0)21% (3)16% (3)Vote
  • Beautiful
    20% (1)8% (1)10% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Try a different picture because you are artificially giving yourself forehead wrinkles that wouldn't be there in your natural relaxed state.

0|0
    0|0
    • I took your advice and changed it, its the only other one I have at the moment 😊

• You seem like a very nice looking young lady. There doesn't appear to be anything "ugly" about you.

• Oh, well thank you 😊

What Guys Said 6

• Can't really see all of your hair but you are pretty cute

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you 😊 I have short hair, so not that much is missing in this photo, although now it's more of a "shag" I guess

• I like ya...

1|0
    0|0
  • Like a narcissist!

0|0
    0|0
  • You look a lot older than you actually are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who are we to judge, you be the judge for a change. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • If I would see you somewhere, I would sure have looked around again. And for sure when I was your age.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should grow out your hair longer, loose the glasses, and get your eyebrows professionally done. Wear a bit of mascara also. But you're pretty girl don't worry :)

1|0
    0|0