Rate me? I've always felt so ugly?

I've always felt so gross and i've been told im very thin. Do guys like that or do you prefer a more thick girl? Anybody wanna talk btw? (-;

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean for my preference I think your attractive in the physical sense but I always found myself oddly attracted to women within my social circle because I don't know I guess I got a chance to know them better. There's a little more to it than physical attraction at least for some guys like me

What Guys Said 42

• Well for thinking you're gross, your pic is all over the net as a model. Good try.

• I suspect your fishing for complments but I'll play along

You've got a nice face, above average but personally I'm not into piercings but other guys might feel differently :/

Do guys like thin girls? Some do some don't but the physique that will have the most "mass appeal" will be ones that's neither too thin nor to curvy. Life's about balance and the middle path is usually the best. Reguardless as long as you're not at the absolute extremes anorexia/obesity then there will be guys that will find you desirable. I can't see your physique so I can't make a comment but you're probably fine.

Anyone wanna talk? Nah, I'll pass

• Well. You FEEL gross. That doesn't mean you ARE gross. I can get all philosophical here and talk about inner beauty and all. But hey! lets get real. External beauty too matters. So... relax, smile. You look good.
    Now.. you mentioned that you have been told that you are thin. If you had posted a full picture some of us could've commented. But anyway... that's fine.
    Just wanted to share something with you (this is my personal analysis... I could be wrong).
    Prettiness is in the face (face structure, balance, eyes, smile, lips)
    Beauty is in the body (well proportioned, hair, vital statistics, height, weight)
    Attractiveness is in the fashion sense
    Sexiness is in the attitude.
    Therefore... every person can change 3/4 things at least... 75% is in our control. So, be confident and go get the world. :)

• Lose the nose ring and I would say 10/10.

Why is it always the incredibly beautiful girls who think they're really ugly?

• catfish LOL

• you look pretty. i love lamp.

• This can't be real life. Surely you have to be trolling. Below average people are feeling insecure and ugly all over the world and look at you. Count your fucking blessings. Serious.

• You are a very good looking girl. You very much remind me of the actress Saoirse Ronan.
    www.google.com/search

• I'm sorry but I need to be honest with you. You feel ugly because you are ugly. Plus no offense but you should dye your hair a different color because it looks dead.

• from the picture you seem to be a healthy weight. you're also very pretty. I'm not a fan of face piercings but that's just me.

• Thank you but do most guys prefer thick girls or skinny girls?

• I say closer to skinny but there have been girls with a wide frame (not fat) that look really good.

skinny is good as long as I can't see your ribs.

• you look kinda sad in your pic?

• The best thing you can do to make yourself more attractive is to be comfortable in your own skin and be confident in what nature gave you. If you have confidence, you'll be a magnet!

• oh really? please...

• I like thin, but curvy girls. Not supermodel thin, though. I actually do find a little bit of chub cute and rather endearing. I think you're pretty. I'm not a huge fan of the piercing, but I don't dislike it.

• i can imagine an ugly girl passing through here and feeling even more insecure after reading this

• Overall your face is very pretty, especially your eyes, and it lacks imperfections.

I'm not digging the nose ring at all, though. That's just my preference, so don't feel bad about it.

• 7/10...

awww why is that?

I don't know what you look like so its hard for me to judge.

I'm about to go to sleep, actually I should already be asleep. :-P

• definitely pretty although you look the kind of girl who is bored all the time, and that is not fun at all

• Well I have been named as tall and skinny
    so I can understand how u fell.
    but I joined gym and improved :)

• Blond hair and blue eyes. You're a nordic beauty and completely my type. You're far away from ugly. If I may give you a tip about your picture: you should smile.
    Anything else you wanna discuss, just pm me.

• Must fight my thirst in other way...
    I'dsmash/10

• I've seen that picture around before... that's definitely some tumblr model or something

• Yes it's a model. It's not her. Someone already outted her on here

• hmm i think if you remove the nose ring we can see you clearer... if you dont want to remove it then you dont have to

• If the pic you have posted is you then you are a very attractive young woman. Believe me guys will like you.

• I would bang.

• I think you look good you have pretty eyes as for skinny vs thick I don't like to see freakin bones creeps me out and as long you don't weigh near what I weigh then were good to go

• Hey you're really pretty... don't beat yourself up for no reason! Be confident and you'll be just fine!! ☺

• Your face is cute but you should lose the nose ring

• Get rid of that gross piercing and smile, and you're a potential 8.5/10

• 6/10

My ratings are hard.

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 14