Do I have a "rat face"?

Alright, usually I won't get pissed or bother about what people think or say about me but this one random girl called me a rat n for some reason I keep on asking myself if I really do look like one... but tbh I need other peoples point of view on this... do I have one?

Most Helpful Girl

• When someone calls someone a rat, it's usually meant as in someone who tells on them... like If I say something, and you go and tell everybody, or at least one person in particular that I didn't want him/her to know... if they called you rat 'face', then it usually means they don't like you, are jealous of you or just want to put down others. I don't think you look like a rat.

What Guys Said 18

• No you don't have a rat face, you have a pretty face. She is probably jealous because you are prettier than her and has to put you down to make herself feel better. Who cares what she has to say because she is wrong. :)))

• Not really.
    agentpalmer.com/.../...dnt-be-Serious-for-Long.jpg

Probably just some random catty remark that doesn't make much sense.

• 1|2
  • i dont even know what a rat face is but i gotta say no

• Your face is lovely. There is nothing wrong with it.
    You know who has a rat face? Penelope Cruz.
    She's a beautiful woman too.

• I'm not the only one who's noticed this...
      answers.yahoo.com/.../index

• I see lol she is pretty tho! The only thing I'm not diggin is the accent

• No u dont xD u have a very pritty and lovely face :D dont worry

• Your nose is pointy. Does that make you a rat? No.

Just like yourself.

• No you don't have a rat face at all, you have a nice face. ^ . ^

• I know that feel. I've been told I look like a rat aswell.

• Holy shit, I have you on snapchat 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• No.
    Nuff said.

• What's a rat face...

• Lol bitch must be blind with her not shit but black and flashes of light seeing ass lmfao

• you are really cute that anyone could fall for you. dont bother about others. haters keep on hating.

• You look like a female version of Mickey mouse, so Yeah but cute and attractive though.

• yeahhhhhhhhh :(

• nope... hehe...

• You don't have one

What Girls Said 11

• You're pretty. She sounds jealous. Why would a girl care what another girl looks like unless she wanted to hate?

• No, you do not have a rat face.. Just ignore all the bad thing that other tell you.. Not everyone is going to be nice

• No you dont. I have been in the same situation my whole like from asshole people. I learn to just joke about it and say awwe thanks i love blah blah blah... but the best thing you can do is get rid of that thought and fill it with something you love doing. Because thats the best way to handle things like this

• No please dont believe random girl words
    She is just jealous

• When I was in high school rat was short for ratchet LOL

• I don't see that at all. Whoever said that must have rat brains.

• you look like a human being?

• did she call you a rat.. or a rat face?

• A rat isn't it considered the same thing

• lmfao
      don't worry about it, girls are very mean to each other. what you need to think about is what they look like , maybe she look like a deform rats ass...
      I like your big eyes ( in a good way)

• Haha prob! N thank yu!

• no you're really pretty and your makeup is on point lol

• Whoever said that is pathetic and insecure. You look like a human, you have a functioning body and thats more than what some people have. Just appreciate that live your life. You really dont have time for this BS. LIFE IS SHORT!

• No I don't think you look like a rat... unless she's referring to your teeth or something? But even if that was the case or not; people are stupid. Don't let her get to you, you are very pretty :)