Am I cute or good looking?

I am 22! How so how do I look
I don't have a photo with out all the facial hair on the sides. ( I still have my goatee) but I always shave everywhere else, uhh and this photo was taken when I got home after my haircut and thought I looked nice!! Am I attractive at all?

mainly girls answer this please! ill take any replies I can get, but i am straight!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you fixed the slight unibrow you could *probably* pass for cute. I agree with other opinions that you look older than 22 though, so if you hit on me I'd be like WOAH too old nope sorry bye.

• thanks for your opinion! and yeah like I said down below I have to much of a babyface so I would like maybe like I was 18 if I didn't have of that facial hair!

What Girls Said 4

• You look older than 22 and you're more in the cute realm for me. Not a bad thing :)

• ahh thank you! I will take that as a compliment! and yea I get that a lot! I would have a babyface without the facial hair though ha!!

• If only you were a cat you would perfect.

• no im sorry but no

• Not to me, but I'm sure some will find you attractive.

What Guys Said 3

• I know I'm a guy not gay but if you were to get someone to pluck your eyebrows a bit and get rid of the beard and not smile a lot (you can smile but not to much) I bet girls will find you a little more attractive. Just saying...

• No your not cute to be and I dont find myself at all Attracted to you! o. O

• You have nice eyes. I can't help but not believe you when you say you're 22 though.

• do I look a lot older than that?

• well thanks then, I guess that's a good thing and yea I have a feeling getting rid of that litte hair In the midde would help!

• *It's your body. You're welcome