Whats the maximum allowable hair coverage on a guys body that a girl will accept?

Whats the general view on ass hair? How about chest hair? Is there anything against hairy legs or chest for a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the only places that women prefer to not be covered are the back and shoulders. Still, I've never met any who would shun a person with it. It's just more unusual than elsewhere. Chest and legs, and most other areas, are generally safe; although everyone has their individual preference. Don't worry about it. Go with what you're comfortable with.

What Girls Said 4

• The only place I wouldn't like is shoulder... this is too much. I used to think hair wasn't sexy but my boyfriend is hairy and I find it extremely attractive. Especially on his torso and belly.
    I wouldn't imagine a man without hair on his legs.
    I don't really care about ass hair.

• I dont care if i get hate but you asked for opinions and honestly i just can't stand hair. it makes me cringe. the only hair i like on a guy is on his head, arms, and legs below the knees. i can't stand pubes, or hairy thighs, hairy chest or back. i just can't i dont know why. (this is my preference and obviously hair is never a deal breaker for me. and i want the guy im with to be comfortable in his own skin, because i can look past the hair and see what is deeper than the skin, this is just what i find most attractive as far as hair goes.)

• Go to a doner kebab shop (Greek or Turkish, doesn't matter) and look at employee's arms. Avoid that. Shave your butt and your balls too, if there's so much hair.

• My boyfriend is really hairy, back, shoulders, chest, torso, legs, butt, and arms. It's fairly nice hair... It's soft and black, if it were light colored, curly, and coarse I might be turned off lol I think I fell for him, before I knew he was super hairy. I don't mind laying against his chest or back. :)

What Guys Said 0