Why mostly of my admirers are ugly?

Im pretty, smart, and nice. That's why maybe i get a lot of attention and interest from guys.

However, Im not sure if Im just picky or evil but I see almost everyone who wants to date me unattractive. They always have these flaws that turn me off immediately.

Why do I feel like a magnet to mostly unattractive guys? Am I unattractive too or im just nice thats keeping their hopes up?

Most Helpful Guy

• the average woman thinks that 80% of men are below average.
    blog.okcupid.com/.../

technically speaking that means that a 5 thinks she's good enough for an 8. but not only good enough for an 8, because the majority of women also say they think they deserve someone attractive, and remember, 80% of men are below average, meaning a 9 and above is just average. that makes a perfect 10 slightly above average, and only if you assume we're talking in whole numbers here, really if you made their scale of average / below average / above average proportional to each other, it would be something like the 98th percentile that they view as actual 10s. so basically women think a 1 in 100 type man is actually as common as a 1 in 10 type man, and in reality they should be rating themselves on average at least 30% lower on the attractiveness scale. Are you the average woman? probably. if you really can't find someone because your standards are too high, that speaks for itself.

What Guys Said 16

• you're picky in my opinion

• "Im pretty.", I have my doubts.

• Yup. I am. :) shoo

• Does your first opinion purposely answer my question? :) no it doesn't. you're always 'to see is to believe' and i was simply hoping to get sensible answers. Thats why i dont think you came here in good faith at all

• I don't want to see you. You're probably fairly average. The standard behind the truth does not shift because you want it to. No matter.

• Um, I'm not gonna say what most said to your question or relate to it. So, your obviously very confident with your looks, and that's good, but maybe these guys aren't ugly at all. Maybe you just see a flaw and boom, they uglier than rock. You need to try to expand your view in men, focus on personality than appearance, maybe then these "flaws" won't matter.

• You are pretty and smart and nice? Not with that attitude!!! If I was one of those ugly guys, I wouldn't want you, either (regarding the attractive ones).

• Perhaps you're just being unlucky.

• So, not only you get attention and you also complain?

• I also am thankful tbh :)

• MOST LIKLEY YOUR PICKY OR VERY SHALLOW NO PUNT INTENDED SORRY...

• Thanks it's so ok :)

• TRY RE-EVALUATING things?
      but it can be also so many other aspects

• Ugly features being drawn to ugly attitude?

You should be flattered by all the attention you get.

• like attracts like

• Why are u so stuck up '-'

• I swear god that you will die single ;)

• I thought of not getting married tbh

• Post a picture and i will tell you how "hot" you are.

• I dont know... let me see your pic... hehe... maybe I can date you...

• Because women find most guys ugly for some reason

• Hmmmm girlfriend, seriously, what i think is that the guys who admire you Are attractive! Its just that you are the most beautiful woman in the world!!! and every one is unattractive compared to you

• Not everyone, i find others attractive, mostly are not. :)

• awwww dude hahaha, :)

• You're too picky. You think they need to be perfect--or, shall I say, you don't think you're perfect

• Im no perfect. I just want someone of perfect fit for me :)

• We don't expect perfection out of women. We're all human

• Hmm. Ok thank you :)

What Girls Said 9

• How do you know you're pretty? If the only guys who want you are ugly you might not be that hot

• @pr3ttybrown.. that's a very good point ;)

• Oh i missed this one. Not only ugly ones. Read carefully will ya :)

• you may very well be pretty, but your attitude to others *referring to the comments* is shit.
    A pretty face means nothing with an ugly personality. Maybe if you clean up your act then you'd get the guys you're aiming for.

I mean who would waste their time on someone with a horrible attitude?

• You don't sound nice so I doubt that's the reason.

• What you hate, you attract. :D

• I dont hate them

• you'll be back to normal again once you rest. Rest now xo

• tl;dr but wow, talk about a conflict over nothing! LOL

• I don't believe anyone is ugly.

• Bcs ur ugly?

• Probably not the most sweet answer, but you should build a harem... I say harem because it originally didn't mean women but later socially recognized as having a group of women... times are changing.
    So this may be calculated and what not, but men in all want to be the top dog right?
    They want to have the hottest girl (society approves and admires), best, job, socially popular etc. That will most likely be the guy of your dreams or attractive as he is up there.
    So instead of being upset that these less desirable men like you, why not make your intentions known (Idk if want anything serious with you at the moment,) to each of them, and try and find things you like about them and how it can benefit you. Eventually, get deeper with one and the other will find out. Causing gossip. this buzz will most likely get you attention if you play 'damsel' and can't make up your mind and then all the guys will feel in competition. And hot guys will get in on it too eventually.

... Im not extremely pretty but I am 'nice' and what this screams to guys is that 'maybe she will make out with me' rather than 'she'll never want me'. I just thought to myself, it wasn't easy for me to get myself how I am now,... than why should it be easy for others? still growing...

• Wow. I love you. You just sound like a pro. thank you very much. :D

• No problem ^^ I'm not though... yet. if you are pretty... than well you can be easily ;) best of luck !

• I had the same problem but I think it was because I don't show interest at all esp to guys I like.
    Sometimes if I just talk to the cute guy I want he'll approach me. He's 100% more likely than if I had just done nothing

• I feel not so alone now. Lol

Ill do that. Thank you :)

• Hot guys like hot girls. Ugly guys aim lower. Everybody knows this. I mean, this site alone should tell you that. Hmm... Maybe you're not what you think you are.
    You know, it's quite common to not see ourselves how others see us. That's why so many ugly girls in general think they're pretty, and why so many pretty girls feel ugly.

Anyway. If you were say a 7/10, you would attract 7s 8s and even 9s. Who you attract has a lot to do with YOU.

• Omg. So ugly ends up with ugly? Ok. So it has nothing to do with the personality? I know quite a lot of girls who have unattractive boyfriends tho. And even google can show.

• Sure... So if that's what you believe is the truth, why would you even be asking this question?
      You know that's not why.

• I want to weigh propositions. and youve been helpful thank you :)