I hate my body/ boobs. Wanting changes?

Okay well.. I have an awfully low self esteem to begin with. And well i think my body is so ugly. Im not really overweight, i am healthy but do not have a flat stomach by any means. i mostly hate my boobs. they are uneven, and i have large aerolas & theyre not perfectly perky. they are my absolute least favorite thing about myself. can i change any of it? i dont know how. i know i am yound and still growing / developing or whatever, but it seems like nothing has changed in the past year or so. i am sick of hating them so much.. i want to get surgery but i am too young & dont have the money. i dont know what to do about it other than just wait it out.

girls have you tried anything that worked for you in terms of helping boob size/unevenness?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop worrying about your areolas. They really don't matter to guys in the grand scheme of things. By all means, work out - get toned if you want to.

What Guys Said 8

• you can always change things with surgical enhancements but just accept yourself. you can't fight your genetics. you are forced to work with what you got and there is nothing wrong with that. there is nothing unfair about it either.

• oh well... if you feel THAT insecure you can always have surgery you know... if you have the money of course

• "can i change any of it?", nope.

• Dont worry about the boobs. Start doing squats and get that perfect ASS. Nobody will care abut your boobs then.

Your pretty face and a perfect ass would be a great combo.

and your boobs are probably ok anyways...

• Seeing your pic and imagining your body. Honey I am already turned on.

• Never feel bad about your body you are beautiful ;)

• Pump your boobs u would b pretty in huge melons

• I like large saggy breasts... sounds like something straight out of American beauty

What Girls Said 3

• boobs don't always grow at the same speed so don't worry if they're not the same size, the smaller one will probably catch up

• That's right your body is still developing. it's pretty common to for women to have uneven sized boobs. The smaller one usually catches up when you get older so just a matter of patience.

• Surgery? I'm not sure what kind of hocus pocus answer you are looking for. The reality is human being bodies are not perfect. Any ideal of perfect started in the head of one affluent person... the condition of imperfection is really a tragic mental illness that has plagued women for centuries.