Plastic surgery, should I do it?

Guys and girls whats your opinion on surgery (facial) i am not interested in getting fake looking lips or anything odd but looking at rhino so my nose wouldn't look so ergh..

Not at all shy or vain just wondered what you guys think?

Would you date/marry a girl who had surgery

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont care... free country do whatever you want. as long as its not gonna kill you or make you look worse.

What Guys Said 5

• If you feel comfortable about it, just do it.

• I would not care if the girl l had surgey before i knew her but if its was during i not sure i would like it

• No don't. You just make yourself even more desperate and insecure and of couese, that's a turn off. Besides no matter how much surgery you do Beaty fades with age, especially for women. Mine as well enjoy what you have and who you are.

• You see woman who have had facial sugary? You got to be kidding
    It's a sickness

• I had a rhinoplasty and septoplasty a little over a year ago now, I'm much happier with my face the way it is now. I'd say if you've found a good surgeon whom you have confidence in and you have the money, then go for it!

What Girls Said 3

• what don't you like about your nose?
    i hate my nose too :x but i also feel like i would have a major identity crisis if i stopped looking like... me...

my vote is for you -not- getting the surgery... it can go sosososo wrong. also, you say you aren't vain, but seeking surgery to become more attractive -is- being vain.

• Its a major persistent bullying issues. Dealt with self development etc now its just a barrier for me

The surgery would be done with a reputable surgeon and i think its hard to judge how vain someone is unless you know them personally

• I find it quite stupid and shallow. It has risks and what if they mess up when they are operating your nose?
    Even though I do understand. Especially if one has been bullied about it. So do it if you want and think it makes you happy. And remember tge risks.

• I wanna have a rhino too! As long as you feel comfortable :)