I have stretch marks. Does it matter?

Let's initiate this by saying first: I am a guy. I was chubby, and I worked that off. I also grew too fast. The result of both of those is these annoying stretch marks just below the waistline of my pants on my back, and on my thighs. I'm seriously insecure about these!!! Are they a big deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, i'm just going to come out and say this, but would you want to be with a girl who got turned off by something like stretch marks? They're perfectly natural and unfortunately difficult to get rid off. So no, someone who really liked you wouldn't be bothered about them

On the other hand, I was dating a guy who was pretty fat, and I gym and generally take good care of myself. And well, he thought there was something wrong with me for liking him because he didn't have a six pack. He just couldn't accept that someone could like him for the person he is and that frankly ruined our relationship. Not everyone in the world is shallow.

What Girls Said 4

• Sorry I stalked you because your page was open on my phone... Lol I'll stop after this. NO. It DOES NOT matter!

• Nope not a big deal!

• Stretch marks are perfectly fine. My BF has them all over his back and butt from a growth spurt.

• Really, if you're shallow enough to turn girls down for that, you'll only meet girls who are too shallow to accept you for yours.
    Who you go for will make a difference. But generally? No stretch marks aren't a big deal. Too many people have them for them to be a major issue, if they were, everybody would be forever single.
    You're acting like you've been maimed by a bear or something lol.

What Guys Said 1

• That shit don't matter man, I got them and never had a problem, a couple of buddies of mine have them and one of them is drowning in pussy! lol. Some guys get them from putting on lots of muscle at some point. Some girls have got them too, they notice more if you're insecure about them and they get less noticeable with age. Rock it! Nobody cares.