What do you guys hate most about yourself? What makes you feel insecure?

I've been told that i'm thin so that sort of makes me feel insecure about myself. I was wondering if that makes any of you girls feel that way? If not, what does? And are there any ways to feel more comfortable?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of scars that make my skin look yucky.
    And don't worry about your body. I'm sure it's lovely.
    And how to stop? Just say you love yourself, pretend you love the way you look! If someone asks what you like, say everything or even better, point out your flaws and say you think they're cute. Believe it or not, after some time of saying it to yourself and others, you actually do start liking how you look. Pretend until you actually feel it. I used to hate eveything abkut the way I look and this helped a lot.

What Guys Said 9

• my will to excel in certain aspects of my life.. its stupid like.. I need some kind of catalyst to get going.

• make a guess :-P

• umm i guess my fat forehead but even then i dont feel insecure nor care i think ^^ lolol

• People think Im shy and innocent when they see me. Im far from innocent, sometimes can be an asshole unfortunatly

• People assume the same from me, i'm not very outgoing but I could be such an asshole.

• I'm fat, ugly , homely looking, so that's what i hate about myself

• Pretty much everything, serious. My rate me question kind of got my confidence up because I was expecting to get 2's and 3's but I got 6's and 7's.

• I hate how I answer obvious trolls! It makes me so insecure about my helpfulness.

• I'm too trusting of people in my life... It's gotten me hurt a lot...

• Past... man I hate my past

What Girls Said 3

• I've been told I'm so thin I'm unatractive so I feel you. I'm most insecure about hurting people which I seem to do constantly.

• Im sure you're beautiful either way! And I feel you i'm always holding back my feelings and trying to keep from hurting anybody.

• I get the exact same thing, but I ignore what other people say. The only thing that matters is what I believe and I don't let my view of myself get warped from other peoples comments & opinions.

• My curly body and boobs... I hate them cause guys are always looking at them even when my shirts cover them.. some of them even told me that have pictured me naked and the thing they could do to me... people tell me I have a nice body and girls say they would kill to have it but I hate it... because I can never tell if a guy really likes me.