Did you ever feel like you're alone even though there are special people in your life?

In the end, No body to lean on.

No one who fully understands you.

Everyone seems like they're happy and complete ans you're the odd one out.

Going to the wrong people for company.
People who aren't even there when you need them most.

Having asked yourself many times why you aren't good enough for anyone.

Having asked yourself why the hell you still feel soo alone.

Knowing that one day, you might just fuck everything up and everyone who cares for you will just get tired of you and throw you away...

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty sure you posted this on the wrong topic,
    But most of us are alone because we fancy ourselves to good for others and end up being alone because of it.

What Guys Said 12

• i've got GAG, video-games and music... so I've never felt alone XD

• I completely understand, I still feel this at times, and never got over this feeling. It's a sad part of life, and makes me want to cherish moments even more

• Yes, I feel lonely most of the time. I have family and friends, but my relationships with all of them aren't deep enough.
    It kinda sucks to do everything by yourself, and when I say this I mean like your problems, not being able to talk to anyone about them. I'm not asking for help, just for support.

• You can be in a room full of people and still feel alone

• Yeah... I've felt that...

• Yes, I'm always, and forever alone in life. I need to find my love life soon, or else. O_o

• Well I'm a lone wolf soo I'm always alone. Do I ever feel lonely? Ehh sometimes when I see couples.

• I feel alone.. :'(

• Life man... life

• Yes I think I only live for myself

• Yes a lot, that's why I joined GaG, its not helping too much lol.

• :( same...

and i kinda dont wanna be dependent on a site for contentment.

• I always feel like that. Aside from the part where there is special people in my life.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I feel like that quite often. Sometimes I wish I had more friends who truly cared about me and understood me. In my experience, people will be your friend only until they find new friends and then they move on. That's how it has been with most of my friendships. But sometimes, I think I am the cause of my loneliness. I feel like I am most comfortable being alone because that's what I'm used to, so perhaps I subconsciously sabotage myself when it comes to my friendships and that's why I'm not very close to anyone. I don't know, I've been thinking about it a lot lately. Deep thoughts.

• I think most people do.
    Probably everyone just about.
    No matter how many friends we have we always kinda have this "us vs the world" mentality.

• LOL... this sound like a commercial.. but right now I'm questioning some of these where I wasn't before... thanks for posting ☺️

• Yes i feel that no one cares.. I lost cotact with someone i thought that was a really good friend but he never replies to my messages anymore and i feel he doesn't care. Others just screw me over

• I've honestly never really thought about it. There are other things that occupy my mind.

• I think that sense of loneliness is more common than you think. Your loved ones might not completely understand, but I'm sure some of them want to try. Give them a chance.

• Every single day...

• Kind of. I have too much on my mind all the time for anyone to understand. I learned that you can't rely on other people for your happiness.