My boyfriend recently told me that guys in his gym class refer to me as the thin one with the ass. Should I take it as a compliment or an insult?

I do yoga and run track so I'm fit but I have a name I would like to go by when I'm brought up in a conversation.

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of men refer to woman by their body parts to confirm sexual attraction, and separate them from other girls that go by your name. For example there are two Sydney's in my grade, we call one "big ass Sydney" and the other just Sydney. It definitely isn't a negative thing, but I could possibly see why you would dislike. Don't take it too seriously though.

What Guys Said 2

• Yea the guy was complimenting u just in a rude way but seriously your boyfriend needs to stand up for you and tell that guy that you have a name.

• Lard ass - not good
    Hot ass- good

What Girls Said 1

• your boyfriends an idiot. he should tell the guys in his gym class to have more respect for his girlfriend.