Apparently I'm ugly?

Do I look pretty! I'm the girl on the right, people say I look ugly/fat.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• ahh... such a lttle liar... you look like mila kunis... and why is a Mexican in australia?

What Guys Said 15

• No, very pretty. You're very far from being fat. Cheers!

• Hard to really get a look when only half of your face is showing but from what I got to look at I think you look just fine. Don't believe everything you hear right away. Do research and experiments first.

• No, you're beautiful. Don't listen to those lies!

• The arm and half your face I can see look pretty nice. Don't listen to people. A lot of them just wanna bring you down.

• You look pretty attractive to me, but you don't need people to tell you that. Everybody is beautiful in their own ways, it isn't a title you can just give to some people and not others.

• Lol who says you're ugly or fat? I don't believe people say that about you. You are good looking, if only you believed that. It would be more believeable if people said that about me, srs.

• Your pretty good looking you should be proud.

• Being half a face tends to do that.

• I want in the blond. I bet she has a sweet box

• You're fine!

• No dear u r not ugly but looks beautiful

• You r fuckin awesome dude

• High good heavens no you're not ugly, you are really quite pretty

• Are you have a phone number of forward

• Well judging by half of your face and your shoulder, I'd say your pretty. But as you can imagine this is a limited perception.

What Girls Said 9

• Your honestly pretty u look sort of like Selena Gomez seriously and she's pretty, I don't know why those weird people say u look ugly/fat u look perfect, trust me other girls are jealous of latinas, becuz of their curvy body so they tend to call them fat when they're not, ur everything a man would want trust me. I think ur an 8.5/10 just becuz i can't really see u in the pic.

• i think part of the problem is we dont know what question you're asking. are you asking if you are ugly? are you pretty? or are you fat? I voted yes cause i was responding to the do i look pretty question! haha

• I can Only see half of your face

• You look great, beautiful!

• Beautiful!

• No, You're very very pretty!

• Wtell if people are saying that about you then you shouldn't listen to them. I understand you were bullied I was to until I moved and started high school. But you shouldn't listen to what other think of you or say about you.

• fishing for compliments much, you're clearly not fat. also, it would be easier to tell how you look if your whole face were on the photo.

• Umm excuse me. I'm not "fishing" for complements, I have had a pretty tough road! Always getting bullied at school. People saying a look fat, ugly and a lot of other stuff I don't want to menchin!! So who are you to tell me that I'm. Fishing for compliments when all I want to know is am I pretty, thanks you really helped

• Everyone has a tough road. Also, the vast majority of people claims to have been bullied these days, especially on this site. Like I said, judging by your arm on the picture that you've conveniently deleted, you are clearly not fat, and unless you have some king of self-image disorder, you know that well enough. And who am I to tell you this? Just a random person from the internet, who is just as entitled to post his opinion as anyone else.
      Btw:
      *compliments
      *mention

• You're gorgeous but awfully old/slutty looking for under 18.

• how is she "slutty" looking?

• "Oh no a tank top and light colored hair! Ugh she's old and slutty"
      No.
      How about you just be nice? She's beautiful.

• I'm actually wearing a dress