Do you think I'm good looking? What would you rate me?

What would you rate me? Based on my
looks?
plus.google.com/.../6101128443561111554

Hope this one works Sorry about that here:

plus.google.com/.../6101131444349886785
What makes me less attractive? As in what makes me look less than a 10? Is it my nose smile color or what? What would make me a 10?

Most Helpful Girl

• you're really pretty =) (sorry i don't rate by number though)

What Guys Said 20

• I judge whether someone is good-looking or not by their face. Yes, you are good-looking. You can never be a 10 because in my opinion, 10s don't exist. Even the best looking girl that I've ever seen in the world so far is an 8.5/9 and I am not really one to use numbers.
    There's no way that you can really "improve" how good-looking you are because what you naturally look like should be what we are judging. Any alterations you make to your face is going away from how you really look like.

You can make yourself more appealing but that hasn't got much to do with how beautiful are. You have a gorgeous smile and you have pretty eyes. There's nothing wrong with your skin colour. Your nose is fine. Your lips are sexy and has a lovely fullness to them. I'm not a big fan of makeup but yeah. Your facial structure seems normal enough and very feminine. Your hair compliments your feminine features well also.

Is there a particular reason why you want to improve your look? You're better looking than a lot girls I've seen so far ever.

• I just wish I were better looking than the females who are better looking than me

• Good-looks are in the eye of the beholder, it's just impossible for you to be universally better looking than someone else without someone already disagree with what I think already. I think it is best to stop worrying so much about being better looking than others and improve your character instead.

• Yes you are very pretty I love your face and read that you are also a pear shaped body, which is what I find so attractive for women. I saw your measurements but what is your height?

• I'm 5'4

• Then I will give you a 8.5 out of 10 very nice face and you body is perfect, just how I like a woman's body. Very nice :)))

• What makes a woman a 10? Look wise

• based on the page im being shown, i would say you are disqualified...

• Sorry check new link

• I'm 22

• damn, u look like a teenager... Would have asked you out for a date if u vr near me

• You're pretty
    I'dGoOnADateToSeeWhatsUp/10

• You're fine.

• Yo link done busted foo!

• 8.5 cute and lovely yet adorable.

• Would smash

• To me you are a 7.5 cute smile, beautiful eyes and nice hair. You have a nice body also so that'll add.5. Your a 8/10.

• You're really beautiful and shouldn't need anyone to tell you that.

• 8/10 I guess

• Yes you are.

• You r so cute and attractive

• If that really is you then you are a lucky girl! :)

• Wow you're a stunner

• A 10 includes everything, not just face so... Well you see the problem here

• Well to me my face matters more than my body my body is already nice

• Then call it good. Can't do much about your face other than smile and keep your skin clear.
      I'm sure you do have a nice body, keeping it nice as you get older is the trick really

• And I'd like to see you without makeup since its deceptive tbh

• 7/10
    Ur look is gud enough but I prefer look n also behaviour so
    Look 5/5
    Behaviour 2/5

• You're VERY hot. You have perfect books and your face is beutiful

• well i don't think your sexy or hot but u look good and preety :) i would ask you for a date :) so maybe 8? or 7 :)

• Really pretty face and hair. How's your body?

• I know id get some uncomfortable response so I'll just say my body measurements 32-24-39

• Yea I'm pear shaped and people are perves and say inappropriate things

• That's too bad! I'm not sure why that would get a worse response than your head shots, but yeah, some people are retards.

What Girls Said 6

• link not working

• So beautiful :-)

• The photo didn't work.

• i'd say maybe a 6/7

• you're pretty. you have nice features. probably a 7 or 8 :-)

• Compared to other girls I see everyday, you're a 6.

• What would you rate youself?

• Hahaha I don't know shit about you, you asked a fucking question and people can answer it, right? I'm pretty sure we're not even from the same country.

• Where are you from? And why are you so afraid to show your face if you're not from the same town and we know nothing about eachother than you shouldn't be so scared to show your face...