Need to lose weight?

I'm currently on diet and have lost 11 pounds. I'm 5'2". Do you guys think I need to lose some more weight? I'm thinking of 99 pounds as my ideal body. But what do you guys think? This is what I look like now (114 pounds)
[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/212yis0.jpg[/IMG]

Most Helpful Girl

• Your goals are fine. It doesn't matte if you want to be 99lbs or want a thigh gap. There's nothing wrong with having goals as long as you tell yourself you won't do anything unhealthy or unsafe to get there. And if you can't get there that's okay, but keep trying because we chane just be safe about it

What Guys Said 10

• I say you look great. Be proud of your body and keep it in good shape by staying healthy.

• You look great. Just maintain.

• Great curves. Hard to tell without a bikini shot but this pic is very attractive. I can't tell you how much I love 5'2. The 5'2 girls I've been with were 105 to 115. I think you are right in the range. Looks great to me... I'd be on that...

• You're already thin, wtf.

• Woah chill

• Not really. I have a friend, she's my height, and she's 99 pounds. And I adore her body. So I looked up to her.

• Are you her? Do you have exactly the same body structure and the like? Probably not

• I think you're just right!

• No don't lose anymore weight you're perfect xD

• Nice figure. Talk to a medical professional. If you workout, this weight is muscle. If so, you are in good shape.

• you look normal now...:D

• From that photo I wouldn't have thought you needed to lose any weight... unless it's misleading you like nice - you look curvy and fairly lean, I don't see the problem.

• You're beautiful

• Thank you :)

• Should I message you or something?

• Go ahead, make my day

What Girls Said 6

• depends on what body type you are willing to have , i have been dieting for 8 month and i have lost 10kg (22 lb ) takes time about a month until seeing the weight lose result , you look fine dear ! but if you want to know the scale body then here it is :
    since you are 5'2 and 114

- 114 = normal
    -109 = still normal (lost a bit in the arms and hips)
    - 105 = still normal (but becoming slimmer )
    if any 115 lb - 105 lb is the normal figure body for you

but if you want to be 100 - 99 pounds that means you are slim but in both
    conditions you can be healthy as long as you are not becoming 88 pounds which is beneath
    the slim figure then you will just do fine, i hope this helps.

• Oh I thought no matter how much you weigh, it doesn't change your body type?

• it more like you will lose a bit of weight like you will start seeing your thigh gap getting opened a bit and starting to beginning of having chicken legs (i dont have the chicken legs or wide gap because im in the 109lb section of what i told you ) but what is your idol body figure? if you want normal then just be 109 and enjoy life and if you want to be more skinner then just be 105-100 lb if you want to be more than just a skinny then start becoming into 96-90 lb hope this helps good luck !

• Our bodies have a natural setpoint weight and we can't really do anything about that. Yes you can yoyo diet and lose some weight, but your body will just gain it all (and more) back. The best thing to do is eat healthy foods (and enough of them) and excersize regularly. Your thin might look different than someone else's thin but that is perfectly ok. Don't compare yourself to others and set a goal based upon how they look. Be the best YOU can be. Remember, your health is the most important.

• Yeah I was wondering about the natural set point weight too thanks for your input

• I think you look ok. But if you set a target you should reach it.

• Yeah, I want to. But people around me say 99 pounds is too skinny. That's why I asked this question :)

• It's up to you, it does seem too skinny to me though, yes. You do look good how you are. I'd be happy to look like you

• Pfft I'm 5'2 and I wish I was 114 pounds, you are perfectly fine the way you are. Don't stress!

• I'm not hehe. I'm actually on an enjoyable diet. Just wanted to know what other people think if I lose sone more weight :D

• You look great. No need to lose more

• You're fine. You don't need to lose more weight.

• Thank you for answering :)