I thought guys liked thin girls, I tried so hard to be that, failed, but 3 guy friends told me they don't like really thin girls. What do guys like?

What do guys like? Skinny, or a little weight?

• Thin Girls, almost anorexic
    15% (2)31% (5)24% (7)Vote
  • Girls with a little weight
    85% (11)69% (11)76% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
6|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's the thing... guys don't have a single preference in women's body types... Most guys will like shapely women with toned thighs and bellies. Some guys have fetishes for lush bosoms or big wide bottoms. Some guys are into slender petite women. Very few guys like big chubby girls. And a microscopic minority of guys like anorexic zombies. Sure, all guys will publicly rave about Megan fox but if you check out their internet histories, their tastes in P*rnography will indicate their real preferences.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• What does 'a little weight' mean? There was a woman posting here a week or so ago who thought anorexic and athletic were basically the same, and any woman under about 175-180 was underweight.

What does 'a little weight' mean to you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them to be skinny, toned, and curvy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have a minimum and maximum threshold for weight. Basically below and above the respective limits I just don't find people attractive physically. I voted B).

0|0
    0|0
  • guys like all kinds of girls. though personally I agree with SurströmmingLover I'm not a fan of anorexic girls. If I can see their bones it's a turn off.

I would also like to add if you are healthy it's always a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every guy likes something different. My step-brother likes chubby girls. I like normal to thin girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand guys who like anorexic girls. I like them curvy.

2|1
    1|0
  • "A little weight" is far too vague, so I voted A since that's probably closer to what I like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Each guy likes a different kind of girl. It's impossible to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls with muscle. Though when I got married I prefer girls with curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • people like different things...

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|3
    2|0
    • For my the middle on (the one you called too overweight) the most beautiful of the three, I love girls with that body type, they are perfect.

What Girls Said 6

• You do realize that a 700lb person can be anorexic too? Are you seriously that ignorant?

Anorexia is a mental condition NOT A BODY TYPE.

FUCK. I cannot believe how many people actually think it's a body type,

Anyways, I've seen giant 500lb ladies with boyfriends. And real skinny girls with boyfriends. It's really not that hard. Every guy will have a different preference.

5|0
    0|0
  • Most of the guys I know do not like super skinny almost anorexic looking girls at all. Normal thinness yes (AKA not fat), with a larger chest and a nice butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? Look how you want. Everyobe has a different type

0|0
    0|0
  • just be what you want to be. don't change yourself for some dumbass's irrelevant opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jesus christ stop with this. You already know the answer, and this has no purpose than to make yourself seem better. Do you realize you are actually skinny shaming right now? Pathetic.

2|0
    0|0
  • Why just stop trying so desperately hard and go for guys that like YOU. I mean real obese women who can't even walk can get men, real skinny women who gotta be hospitalised from their skinnyness can get men.
    What's that saying? If both extremes have been known to be getting men?

2|0
    0|0