Do you care that a girl has hair on the small of her back?

The hair is blonde. By the small of the back I mean above her ass.

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably have hair all over your back lolll don't worry about it, it's normal.

Be thankful you have blonde hair! Practically invisible

What Guys Said 6

• Love it. . . I'd ask her to fix it in corn rows.

• Not a bit. And if its light or blond it drives me wild. Well, I guess if it was extremely long or thick that might be um... interesting.

• No, not at all. She's an animal just like me.

• People have body hair (vellus hair) all over... it's just very light and you can't see it.

• This is slightly longer than that.

• Really? I have to see it to believe it.

• Well, i've seen hair on this guy's small of the back when he was trying to pull a cable from under his desk and i was horrified. Maybe because i am straight or something.

Getting back to girls with hair. There's this girl that is very pretty and smart and actually has a great body. Just that she has lots of her on her arms. Black hair that you can see, not blonde. I still think she's pretty. I am not interested in her THAT way or in any way though she looks good. So to me that hair is not bothering in any way. It's a bit strange though to see hair on a girl other than her head and down there.
    you can go to a dermathologist and have it laser removed. If the hair is naturally dark (you said you bleach it to be blonde), then you can have it removed. Is it a big surface that has hair on it?

What Girls Said 1