Your opinion on a girl with a nose and a lip piercing and how I would look?

I have the right side of my nose pierced, it's a small stud. I've been wanting my nose done but don't know if I should get it or if I would look good.

I've been wanting my LIP* done. Oh gosh.

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you're not one of those scene kids or whatever I'm fine.

What Guys Said 6

• I absolutely despise nose piercings it's one of my biggest turn offs.
    Lip piercings are fine, but I just do not like nose piercings at all, on anyone.

• I wouldt want a GF with piercings or tatoos.

• i don´t like piercing generally but if you must do it, i´d go for the nose. thats kind of the lesser evil.

• I have my nose done already.. I want my lip done.

• as i said, i don´t like it. to me it makes people appear bitchy or kind of slutty? i don´t know... i don´t want to offend anybody xD let´s just say i don´t like it.

• All depends on the individual girl

• I am strongly against piercings of any kind apart from earrings. Almost as bad as smoking for me. But that's just me.

• nose piercing its nice if the girl don't touch every minute like my ex. and lips piercing, for me, its overpast

What Girls Said 1

• If you look as your profile picture you'd be sexy af! But you really shouldn't make a decision off of what others think. If you want it, get it. You can DEFINITELY pull it off.