Do I look stupid and dumb?

My freind tells me I look stupid and dumb whenever I am talking.

Do I look stupid and dumb? Do I sound stupid and dumb?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have to ask, then yes.

What Guys Said 7

• just some friendly advise:

-don't tell anywhere that you believe in gypsys' curse because blak magic doesn't exist. there's no proof about it.

-don't allow anonymous posts in your questions, like the one who used anonymous feature in order to insult you. perhaps it was a hater of yours

• Not at all. The friend who tells you that is stupid and dumb.

• I don't know how what part of the body gives that information.

• Post a vid of you talking and we'll be the judge lol.

• Kind of. But everybody sounds dumb sometimes so dont worry about it.

• You're not dumb, you're just really young.

• First pic yes but you are don't look stupid in general

What Girls Said 7

• No... your friend honestly does not sound like your friend at all, the next time she says that id tell her to stop trying to compete with you and shush lol i had a friend who used to say this to me and she only did it to try and be the "queen bee" especially around boys... and she would intentionally make me look bad to get the guys talking to her instead even when i liked one of them... i know horrible... i stopped bieng friends with her before i moved back to North West, England. If she gives you any more cheek just tell her how it is, don't take that from nobody.

• yeeeeeeees... when you make that face in the upper left-hand corner. duck faces are always stupid and dumb.

• well in your profile pic you look dumb in like 4/4 of those pictures lol. and based on ALL of your questions AND answers... you are and sound really dumb and clueless. and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that.

• no you dont look stupid or dumb they are the ones being assholes

• Just to let you know, those aren't very good friends

• Do you like the way my hair looks today?

• Yes, you do sound dumb, but you're a kid. All kids sound dumb, just don't neglect your school books... you'll be alright.

• Why do you think I sound dumb?

• leave her alone troll

• I'm being honest with her. @emmabee11