What do you hate about your looks?

I hate my nose. I've been saving up for a nose job since I was 11, and I'm almost 17 and can finally afford it!

I hate hate hate my nose.. it's so ugly lol.

Anyone have anything they hate about their looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• Other then my eyes, everything about my face. It's really ugly. Everyone says my face is more masculine than feminine. I am an extremely ugly woman. The rest I am okay with but my stomach. I am thin but because of a giant ovarian cyst I had and surgery it's not nice looking.

• I'm positive you aren't "ugly". You definitely see yourself differently than others see you..

• No it's other people who tell me I am ugly. Even my mother and sister tell me I am ugly. They've all been telling me that since I was 12 years old.

• thanks for mh

What Guys Said 39

• It depends. If I'm being played then rejected by a girl that I was sure liked me, that strung me along only to leave me hanging out to dry, I feel like jumping into a huge fire pit while doped up on vicodin and ending this misery. It's never that convenient though.

Otherwise, I'm happy as a rational individual with this great opportunity to live life. My body has all its limbs and isn't crippled in any way. Just dont insert women into the equation. That shit ruins everything.

• I guess its my nose as well, because I believe its a bit to large. And my height too, because I'm quite short (just 5'7" or 170 cms).

• Hmm, well I can't adequately grow a beard. Someday though I will have a glorious beard for all to behold.

Something that actually bugs me: I guess I've always wanted to be less lean and more bulky, but I run all the time so I don't think that's going to happen.
    Oh and I tend to tilt my head when im concentrating on something.

• I'm actually pretty happy with my looks.

• I don't like my nose :/ I took this medium size nose feature from my dad and I hate it. Other than that I have acne that won't go away (its not super severe, but still).

But Im back to working out and been losing lots of weight. Also soccer season is starting and thats where I get back in shape :D

Thats it :P Nose and acne

• acne goes away. You're still a teen... as long as you don't pick and squeeze your pimples, it will clear up by the time you hit 20.

2-5 years of suffering for 80 years of good skin isn't a bad trade-off haha

• relationships? not really... the best time to have those is in college (between 19 and 26). Everyone knows high-school relationships last like 2 weeks.

haha

• Lol yea ur right about that :P

• I hate the way I look in dark rooms. With good lighting I can see my muscle definition but I don't want to go crazy lean and rock-looking like bodybuilders do. This means in certain lighting I don't get to see good muscle definition.

• There are things that could be better, but I'm not so hung up on them anymore... so i can't really say that i hate anything in particular.. though i wouldn't mind being taller

• every guy is saying they want to be taller XD

When most of them are average haha

• lots of hot short guys.. It sucks because I'm a tall girl and shorter guys would never be attracted to me..

• i dont think that's true! a lot of short guys are very attracted to tall girls. The issue is that most women are too insecure to date someone shorter than them. I mean personally, i don't even pursue women much taller than myself anymore just due to experience with them usually not being able to get over the height difference

• Honestly, I'm pretty happy with my body. I don't really have any complaints about, and I'm pretty confident in my appearance.

If pressed, I can think of one thing, though. I'd just prefer not to admit it.

• why? what is it?

• Well, I didn't want people to think I was trolling, but I honestly wish my penis was a little bit thinner. It's well above average in girth, and it's too thick for my girl to handle comfortably (oral, especially).

It just makes me feel bad when I know she's having trouble, or it's causing her pain (like a sore jaw, or the initial penetration is a bit too much for her). A little less girth would be so much better for both of us.

• i hate my penis length... i wish it was longer, it's only 8"!! damn1!

• only 8 inches? Please stop fishing for compliments.

You know that's huge...

• but i want it to be 10"!!!

• I think you would kill her, or tear her vagina in half.

• I'm not a big fan of my nose.

• I hate that I am hairy
    I have hair all over my body and I hate that

• I'm very happy with my looks... except for my hair. I'm losing some due to genetics and I'm saving up for hair transplant, which I can afford it! I'm going with one of the best doctors here. I'm super insecure with my hair.

• Nothing besides I'm a little heavier than I'd like to be.

• I work a lot, I don't get much sleep. I have bags under my eyes.

• ice cubes under the eyes takes away any puffiness

And you sound hard-working and accomplished. That's worth more than "under eye circles" :)

• Not gonna lie, I think I'm pretty damn fly.

• People say that my hands are soft like girls :/

• I hate everything about my body. It seems pretty much all girls hate my looks to :/

• why do you say that? Is it your weight, or height? :(

• I always lol when girls use famous good looking dudes as examples.

• what other examples should I use? there are hot short guys at my school.. but umm you don't go to my school so that wouldn't work XD

• I love everything about myself physically. Not perfect, but it's who I am.

• I like your beard :)

• lucky! I pretty much hate everything about myself

• @saandraaa
      Thank you :)

Asker, I'm not lucky, I just love myself. You should love yourself too :)

• The gray hair I have in the front while the rest is dark brown. Got made fun-of in school.

• I used to have long curly hair and now its falling out which really frustrates me cause I can't do anything about it. Damn male pattern baldness or whatever the fuck it is

• umm my fat forehead ^^

• I accepted myself a while ago. I am not Michelangelo's "David," but who gives a shit?

• Does being short count?

• yes :) Lots of hot guys are short..

• Hmmm I was unaware of that. Maybe there is hope for me yet.

• Absolutely nothing

• I hate that I look to sexy rar !!!

• eyes (pretty much black), forehead (i find it to be too big), and legs i dont like

• I think black eyes are really cool.

My favorite eye colors for guys are blue and black.

• i think they are cool too... but i just dont think they look good on me lol

• My glasses. Contacts are not for my sensitive eyes, and my glasses ruin my image. WHY GOD WHYY

• Same here, glasses hide my whole face

• ya, but mine isn't something like "I hate my curly hair" where I can just straighten it.. lol.

I actually need to get it surgically altered.. and take a knife to my face. Those are very different things

• Don't think of it that way. Think of it as: I'm going to take a professional surgical tool that people have trained for years to use to my face.

• The acne I have on my face

• The fact that I am short.

• I have eczema and I can never seem to get rid of this pesky, extra body fat. >.<

• You will!

I had eczema when I was younger, and It went away after using medicated cream for around 8 months... it's usually not something that lasts forever don't worry

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 34

• I think I'm pretty darn cute, no lie but I have a kin problem that leaves me with scars waist down and arms... some aren't noticeable to people but to me it looks 10x worse , than it actually is a disorder i picked up over the years other than that i look pretty good

• kin problem? what's that?

• hidradenitis suppurativa... i have a mild case but it can get worst with and slight weight gain or consumption of nightshade foods < a lot of things are

• I hate my nose also. But I'm coming to peace with it, I would never get plastic surgery. I just feel like that would be a waste of money that could be better spent elsewhere. I'm content with my appearance, overall.

• I'm chunky!! Lol. But I'm working on that so yea.

My chipmunk cheeks that make me look like a 5yr old lol. Sadly I don't think they're going anywhere.

• a lot of really gorgeous women have plump cheeks.

It's a sign of health and fertility. :)

• I have days where i reallly like my face over all, but ill have days or ill see pics of myself and hate on my nose, or how my eyes look or how my face is really wide. But i don't think id change it ;p

• My acne and acne scars (although I'm on Accutane and it's finally starting to go away!!), my stomach, and my midsection and how little waist definition I have.

• Your doing Accutane! How do you like it, I'm considering going on it

• I hate it so much, lol. Everything on my body is dry and itchy, my nose is full of crusty dried blood, my night vision is crap, and I'm terrified that if my birth control fails I'll get pregnant with a deformed baby. However, like I said it finally seems to be clearing up the acne on my face. Just 2.5 more months on this stuff then I'm off and will hopefully never have to deal with the awful cystic acne I had again.

• I kind of have a bigger nose & wild eyebrows haha (have to get em waxed) and I always seem to have pimples on my face.

• Yeah about the eyebrows thing is it healthy to make them less wild? I think I might need it

• Is it healthy lol? Yeah all your doing is ripping the hair out of your body lol. Unless you have very low pain tolerance you would be fine. @Maxemeister

• My thighs are disproportionate to my calves and I hate it. I also have pretty small eyes and a heavily prominent brow bone, so my eyes always look shadowy and squinty.

• nothing. though I would rather have b cups.

• I hate my nose and my eyebrows. And my scar. I'm insecure about a lot. Ik i can change my eyebrows pretty easily but I'm allergic to the wax. :/

• I'm pretty okay with my face, I wish my teeth weren't crowded at the bottom, but oh well X) I look adorable sometimes :o

• My skin, it's prone to break outs :(

• My skin is very clear now.. but a few months ago I had a LOT of acne. People don't realize how much it affects self-esteem. It made my self-confidence go down to -100.

Don't worry :) You're skin WILL improve I swear.

• Well, maybe my eyes could be a little smaller. Sometimes I feel pretty bug-eyed.

But other than that! Fuck yeah, I love me.

• I like everything about myself physically. I'm not perfect, but it's important to accept yourself for who you are. If you don't, you will always find things you don't like about yourself even if you end up getting plastic surgery.

• Can't think of anything to be honest.

You're probably over dramatizing your nose. I bet it isn't even bad :P

• You mean, besides my face?

• WHAT? you're really pretty. Light eyes and dark hair = gorgeous combo

• you're gorgeous! wtf

• Not in Canada.

or Sweden for that matter.

• How did you have enough money to save? What work did you do? Aren't nose jobs super expensive?

• No I don't. I'm comfortable with who I am.

• I've got acne prone skin, and that is the worst thing. That is the only thing I would change, maybe just a little bit bigger lips but I'm not too worried about that.

• my nose lol it ruins my whole face

• I wish my lips were fuller... I wish my hair were longer... and I want to be skinny. The list goes on and on, really.

• I'm naturally skinny and it really isn't the magical amazing thing everyone thinks it is. I have no ass, no boobs, and pants are always too short. My dad thinks I'm anorexic and forces me to eat all the time, and my friends tell me I should eat more cheeseburgers. lol.

I would love so much to have some curves.. It sucks being flat as a board XD

You're hair is so pretty! It suits you really well I swear

• everyone wants what they don't have lol.

I think curvier women look better in clothing.. coming from someone who is 5'8 and a size 2

I'm trying to gain 10 pounds so I can look more filled-out

• Goodness, that sounds amazing. If I were you I'd just get a boob job and call it a day.

• Lol most genes really..
    I hate my skin problems, my fat cells, and well umm nothing else..
    But there is always something beautiful about everyone... It's just that one negative blocks you for seeing it..

• My blood veins. My short legs. My fine hair. My big nose. My big forehead. My feet. Ugh

• I also hate my feet! I'm a size 9 and my second toe is longer than my first.. ew I hate them but whatever.

Feet aren't meant to be pretty XD

• *waves his wand* You're 28 again! No worries! Everyone wants to buy you an OJ!

• @jackkerouac77, 28 is the perfect age!
      @asker, my toes are the same lol. I agree they aren't meant to be pretty.

• I have scars on my legs motorcycle accident.

• My nose mainly. I wish it were thinner and I also would prefer my eyes being bigger. I'm not fat or anything but my body still isn't all I would like it to be and it never will be.

• I don't like my nose either! I think everyone has a problem with their nose tho tbh. Its weird cuz I've actually gotten compliments on mine specifically but I dunno!

Aside from that... b cups and scars. I also feel like my ass could be better..

• I feel you with the ass thing. I'm naturally thin, so I don't even have an ass. It would be nice to have some curves...

You're very pretty by the way :)

• My nose is too big, lips too slim and my eyebrows too dark though we all have flaws so i don't always worry about that :-)

• you can tint your eyebrows lighter (plus, everyone wants thick, dark eyebrows like Cara Delevingne haha) and you're lips aren't too thin. You could always wear lipgloss if you think they are!

:)

• I'm afraid to do that but thanks for the advice! When i smile it's like my lips just vanished :D

• Stop being stupid. You're a gorgeous girl, the flaws you described are actually quite attractve features.

• Nose, hair on face, pimples, ears, hair, I hate a lot of stuff on my face but mostly the first three.
    On my body its my stomach, bottem legs, and my arms.

• I don't like my nose a little bit but I'm pretty happy about how my parent's genes combined XD

• My jaw... It's too.. broad. I want a thinner face tbh.

• i hate how my face is kinda boyish

• More from Girls
    4