Rate from 1-10 on attractiveness?

Just be honest. I am 17 and I feel curious to know. I know I shouldn't define my attractiveness on a silly number but sometimes I wonder.

Guys I appreciate the honesty , just don't be rude and say I'm ugly. Unless you think I'm straight up ugly, then don't comment at all. Maybe you can give me tips or improvements I don't know but yeah
yeah i just changed my pic Hopefully this one look more flattering but you're all free to tell me otherwise
feel free to still give me all of your opinions. lol even though i posted this like a month ago. go right ahead! I'm wearing no makeup in my avatar by the way lol
oh, I'm 18 now by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• You look a lot like one of my cute female friends I know (same age too...), so I'm going with attractive.

What Guys Said 23

• Very attractive. Sweet eyes, clean hair, smooth skin, all good.

• Based only on your face, 8.5. If the body and personality compliment the face then could be between 9-9.5

• Wow you're pretty so like a 8 from me the last 2 points depend on personality and body

• You're a 10! what do you think of that? ;)

• You're beautiful, I like your eyes but then again I'm a sucker for pretty brown eyes.

• 7, pretty eyes

• are you SURE you're 17?

• Yes. I don't see why I would lie. I'm turning 18 on February 14th. Why lol do I look younger? XD

• about a decade

• Hmmm seems a bit of a stretch but interesting id say

• You're cute , don't be curious. I'll tell you the truth , you're damn cute :)

• 7 you look great

• Meh. Mediocre

• My honest opinion- 7.5, pretty attractive.

• i will rate you a 9/ 10 you are very attractive :-))))

• Beautiful !

• You know your beautidul

• To be honest , like sincerely honest, I really don't tbjnk so at times but Im trying to keep telling myself I am and not get approval from other people to tell me I am :/ I know people are thinking im just fishing for compliments but im really not. Just sincerely curious but not expecting extremely obnoxious and rude replies. But anyways thank u :)

• If females knew how much males actually feel about them they would never wear make up are comb their hair again

• Like a 7.821359.

• 8.5... your pretty decent looking, quite pretty

• since i dont know you personally so my answer is 9

• 7 outta 10. nice eyes

• lol i can deal with a 7 out of 10. pretty decent. thanks!

• Your very pretty definitely out of my league :P

• nah i wouldn't put myself as out of anybody's league. Im not superior in any way haha. and thank you

• 8/8 look gr8 m8

• You are beautiful. You remind me of the actress rose Byrne.

• Thank you ! And oh I'm not familiar with her but I'll look her up

• you are a very attractive young lady

• I can't comment on women under 18. I'm 25. Creeeeeeeppppy

What Girls Said 11

• Small lips tightly pursed: anal personality, generally self-centered and controlling.
    Mouth with upward curve: pleasant disposition, one who laughs at life.

I could base my judgement off you're facial features but only you know you. Your opinion of you, is the only thing that matters and the only thing that determines whether or not your sad or happy with yourself.
    You're young, you look happy, you look confident and I think you're beautiful. 10

• so, obsessive and self centered.. hmm, well i am analytical and honestly analyze every situation I'm in.. because of my social anxiety.. so i guess that would make me self centered as well, in a way. lol and

• Actually, you're forehead is ideal, but also suggests that you find friendship very important. Your eyebrows say that you are more cautious in decision making, observant and outgoing.
      We're all a little self centered lol but you handle the negative very well! very open minded, I like it! Ontop of of your beauty! You definitely remind me of a Hollywood glamour girl, like marylin Monroe. Or a flapper girl! (:

• thats really interesting... geeez lol you're veery good at this stuff, huh? thanks again! (:

• you're very pretty :)

• I think you're really gorgeous :) I say a 10.

• I bet you want opinions from guys & Someone Already mentioned this but, Your eyes are gorgeous babe <3.

• haha perhaps true, but girls are welcome too! thank u so much

• 8 or 9! :)

• you're pretty, i give you a solid 7 :)

• You are amazing ^_^

• I rate you a beautiful out of beautiful.

• thank you sweetheart. makes me feel a little better about myself.

• 8/10
    Don't listen to the person who thinks you're ugly

• Your smile is kind of awkward/fake looking but I think you're pretty. Like a 7.

• I'm sorry lol I think my profile pic isn't the best one I posted llol im just not that photogenic all the time and the reason I smile like that in photos because my smile is gumny lol so I guess that's why it looks dishonest and fake. Oh well. And thank you

• It's okay! I'm not photogenic either but at least you look pretty. Lol you also kind of look like that girl in Insidious! A compliment if you're wondering.

• I'm going to be brutally honest... you have lots of potential to be very attractive but you look really old, like a mom kinda age... maybe it's the makeup? Some people look super pretty with makeup and others just look OLD.. You also have very big teeth. But apart from that you have flawless skin, long eyelashes, and like I said, lots of potential!

• That's fine. I appreciate the honesty. It could be the makeup but I try to not make it cakey. Do I have lines and Wrinkles or something? That I loook like I'm in my 30s or 40s? 0__0 and nah maybe from the photo but my smile is really gummy and kinda small in reality. It could be I just posted an unflattering photo. And thank you. Guess I shouldn't wear makeup lol