My mom says my hair makes me look like a guy. Is this true?

Ever since I got a pixie cut my mother has been calling me Fred. On top of that I haven't really had many guys come up to me. I'm afraid that I really do look like a guy or that I am really unnattractive with my hair like this. Any opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• First off you look lovely, Your cheeks puff up to point of pure sweetness, your chin is smaller than of a male, and eyes are dazzlingly awsome. I say this by what i see. if that is you? Those who dont come up to you has a different taste in woman thats all. continue to work your magic and be different.

What Guys Said 4

• No it still looks feminine in my opinion.

• Yeah you look like a dude. A hot dude with a vagina that turns me off. Because I crave cock. The bigger the better.

• Dont worry about it. u look beautiful to me.

• You are hot

• It doesn't make you look like a guy, but you do look like a middle class mom. Generally short haircuts give off that look on women.
    Shouldn't be an issue. I know guys that like pixie cuts.

• I don't know if I'd rather look like a guy or a mom. Both sound awful to me.

What Girls Said 3

• you'd be surprised how many women I've seen that can't pull off a pixie cut. luckily for you, you are one of the women that CAN :) it's a very feminine pixie cut and the bit of colour in it makes it pop in a very flattering way. shame on those men who dont come up to you! you are beautiful and should definitely feel that way, god bless ^.^

• That sentence about your mom calling you Fred made me laugh, I'm sorry. Haha.
    Anyways I think you're beautiful! If you like then be confident with it. I wish I had the courage to chop my hair that short.

• No I don't think it makes you look like a guy, but it is a bit dull nevertheless. You know like the brave housewife that goes to church every Sunday and never goes out to have a wild night. Just put some wax in it and you're fixed :) you're pretty eitherway.

• Yea I tried the wax but my hair is way to heavy to do that.