Do you guys think im attractive?

More so, my body since it's quiet thin. I've tried to gain some weigh but it's not that easy.

Most Helpful Guy

• your a cute chick!

What Guys Said 18

• You look very nice. Gaining a few pounds would be nice especially for your body's health but I don't think there is anything else to really be concerned about.

• Clothing is a little tacky, but you do look good.

• You have nothing to worry about. Some guys won't be attracted to you... Some guys will be crazy for you. I find you very attractive.

• Not my cup of tea, but I see potential to be HOT

• Yes you have a good facial shape and structure.

• Yes, attractive.

• You're cute, I think thin girls are sexy so don't worry about putting on weight. Just take it all off and be free, and sexy lol

• You are super hot... wow.. awesome

• I'll rate you 9/10 you are very attractive

• Yes you're cute and good looking :)

• you are ok

• yeah, you're cute.

• You're a cutie.

• Yes you are attractive. Not too thin either. If you wanna gain weight then gain muscle.

• You're an 8. You look solidly good but not Top model tho

• sure... look a bit hipster though...

• you're a fix'er upper.

you could have potential if you changed your style for one. you look like homeless person wearing the aids quilt.

your face doesn't look bad but you'd look better without the glasses and a better hair style.

if you're trying to gain weight it's easier than you think. just eat mcdonalds an drink soda often. but don't let the weight gain go too far cuz it'll be a pain in the ass to lose it.

• Being "curvaceous" is overrated anyway

• you say that... till a "curvaceous" chick is all over you. then its all good. right?

• Don't really care for curvaceous women

What Girls Said 1

• I think you look adorable. Yoor style is ineresting haha but im nof judging Cus it makes you really unique (: