Is it my looks that's wrong?

I try to be confident when talking to women in person. But no matter what I do or say, I can't seem to even get one date in two years and every girl I asked out is "busy".

So is it my looks? Just curious on a scale of 1-10

Oh yeah I figured it might be my height as well that could be the problem. A lot of women don't seem to like short guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have much edge, I kind of like the bad boy

What Girls Said 3

• Don't overdo it. And don't seem too desperate. Just be nice and funny... girls like funny. :) Make em know your a catch.

• You are good looking. You have to be confident, always. Confident people are more attractive. Don't over do it, being annoying and stuff. Look interested in her, show her you're interested in getting to know her, be interesting yourself.

• Nothing wrong with the way you look, maybe its your approach or the girls that you approach are like the girl who commented below and you just aren't their type.

What Guys Said 1

• Women can see if you are faking your confidence or keeping it real, just have a normal conversation with her just like talking to your best friend don't be self conscious just be yourself man be comfortable its not about the looks dude, try to do eye contact and listen to them while they speak ask questions about the girl and relate to the topic and go from there.