What do guys look at first?

When you first meet a girl, what do you notice most. I know all guys will say something different, but i wanted to see majority. If there is something else they notice first, comment and say what it is.

• Personality
  • Face
  • Boobs
  • Butt
  • The way she moves

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it's the face. Eyes and smile to be exact. The rest depends on what's special about your body. It could be your hair, your boobs, belly, etc. But the face comes first.

What Guys Said 7

• eyes and face.

• Face always. A girl who has a beautiful face will definitely attract me.

• Face for sure, but if coming up from behind butt.

• Personality, then legs, then face, then butt, then boobs!

• Face and then I work my way down

• First face (including eyes and hair), then legs and figure. Boobs and butt are not that important. Personality is ok I guess...

• It depends on how far away she is... It could be the way she moves I guess. (Say if I was cycling and she was a jogger, I'd notice that then her breasts or butt depending on which way she was going, then possibly her face.)

But if we're talking about in social settings, which I guess you are, I would probably notice her face first, then after that I might notice her other features... it will take time to pick up on her personality.

What Girls Said 0