Aren't we just adorable?

How do we look together many of our friends say we make a cute couple I think so too, my friends say we both have a twinkle in our eye, and that we both have the smiling eyes, and that we have the same personalities, and we have the same eye glitch, where
One eye is bigger than the other, we are bestfriends and we are slowly falling in love

scontent-a-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...273726084_o.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwww!!!😍😏😄

adorable :):)

What Guys Said 10

• Wow, that teen love! Brings back fond memories!

Anyway, your friends are right! You look great together!

• With those smiles, absolutely.

• Aaaaaaand they called it puppy love... ;)

• Yes, adorable. And also, probably, really annoying.

• Who's annoying? Me away from him no, him away from me no, us together Bahahahahahahaha were very annoying

• ⓌⒺ ⒶⓇⒺⓃⓉ ⓁⓄⓊⒹ ⓜⓄⓊⓉⒽ ⓄⓇ ⒷⓇⒶⓉⓈ, ⓌⒺ ⒿⓊⓈⓉ ⒹⓄ ⓈⓄⓜⒺ ⓈⓉⓊⓅⒾⒹ ⓈⒽⒾⓉ ⓉⓄⒼⒺⓉⒽⒺⓇ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓄⒻⓉⒺⓃ ⓉⒾⓜⒺⓈ ⓜⒶⓀⒺ ⓊⓅ ⒸⓇⒶⓏⓎ ⓈⒽⒾⓉ ⓉⓄ ⒹⓄ

• @Levin, don't appreciate the American generalization, but @Asker, how do you think this would make people feel who aren't in relationships? The question title alone would make them feel sad and miss being in a relationship or lament never being in one. Please be more considerate in naming your questions.

• I'll be totally honest: No.

• And when you two break up, you'll be back here telling us how big of a bitch he was. See you then ;)

• He looks way older than you

• No, you're not.

• Go for it I think you'd make a good couple :)

• I can't. His mother is doing everything in her power to stop it, now she's making me cut off all ties with my bestfriend.

• Is your mom against you two hanging out?

• Not my mom, his mom. His mom said i make him feel uncomfortable but I asked him and he said that he feels more at home with me than with his own parents.

• You certainly look happy together, I guess I'd say you look cute. All the best with that!

What Girls Said 7

• Just saying, but... your boyfriend is super hot haha you are one lucky girl! Good luck in your relationship! You both look really happy :)

• Dang that guy is cute as f... k I'll hit that

• Awww! I remember the "puppy love" days. Yes you two are adorably cute together. You got your self a looker there. You better make a move before somebody else does! Good luck!

• Not really... But his smile reminds me of #alexfromtarget

• Yes both of you are adorable :)

• D'awwwww :3 yeah you're cutesy.

• Cute couple😁