What do think of flat chested girls?

I've always been complimented on my looks, especially my face, big butt and tiny waist.. but then you get to my boobs:( I wouldn't say I'm skinny so that's not the reason but I have the boobs of a 12 year old girl (I'm a 32aa) how much would this affect a guy? When I'm out I always get guys asking for my number or buying me drinks but I always wear slightly padded bras (which make them look 32b) what would you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha, we're the same size! And around the same age.

Tbh some guys WILL be turned off but you must be fairly attractive anyway if they're approaching you. That's all that matters. Boobs aren't the decisive factor and if your waist/face/etc is complimented, you don't have anything to worry about.

I love how you make them look like 32bs though lmaoo I used to do that but they just felt so weird. Now I flaunt my 32aa's like it's the fabbest cup around.

What Guys Said 9

• If you're ok with them and comfortable, then guys will like them, too. But if you try to fill your bra with anything to make us think that you have them big, then it's not good.

• nothing wrong with flat chested girls. really.

• If I like a girl I won't mind about the size of her boobs.

• I'll still love you :D It doesn't matter I'll love the booty twice as much lol

• not my taste sorry

• It's not a deal breaker, pretty girl with small boobs. Fine with me, ugly girl with perfect boobs, not fine with me.
    Don't worry about them

• I like them better then big boobs I find it cute on women.

• If I like a girl, I like her for her, not her body.

• Not important if I like who you are

What Girls Said 2

• Guys don't mind if you have small boobs as long as you've got a nice butt. Honestly a lot of guys prefer smaller boobs and bigger butts, so your a lucky one

• slightly padded? that's 2 cups hun.
    anyway, your body is obviously attractive as people approach you. Dont let the media convince you that you're not beautiful as you are