NOT A RATE ME QUESTION! Do I look ugly in this picture?

So this girl saw this picture that I posted on instagram and said, "Do you really think you look good in that picture? You should have just cropped yourself out of it." That really hurt me and I just want to know if what she said was true. So do I look ugly in this picture and was she right?

http://imgur.com/HqipJxH

• Ugly
  • Fine
  • Perfect
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, you're all good. Who cares what haters say, no one of any value is ever going to be be attracted to bitches who say things like that, so don't let worthless people affect you, what matters is how you think you look. I look in then ifr or in the morning and im like "damn, I'm sexy"... and after that, it wouldn't matter what anyone said to me... because my opinion is instantly more powerful to me than their's is... lol.

What Guys Said 6

• She's just being a bitch but that being said, this is just an unimpressive picture it's really blurry and neither of you are wearing attractive outfits, just casual stuff. So maybe she meant to say it like "Why would you post such a crappy pic like you look so hot in it?"

But that goes back to her being a bitch cause it's your fucking instagram you can post whatever the fuck you want to.

• I'll agree with the hater. Those fUGGly boots gotta go.

• Are you the one on the right or left? Don't worry about the girl that said that. As long as you like the picture who the fuck cares what anyone else thinks of it?

• On the right with boots and jeans and thanks!

• hmm... its better than your profile pic...

• Remember, women say/do evil stuff when they're jealous. There's nothing wrong with the picture

• Nah ignore her ur cute she was probably just jealous =)

What Girls Said 3

• It's a cute pic. I disagree.

People are always going to say things that are sometimes hurtful.
    You have to learn to ignore it and move on.

• That was really mean and hurtful for her to say so. Look to be honest that picture isn't your best picture. I would lose the glasses and just get your hair out. But you have a beautiful face. What does she look like? Probably one of those
    www.irkitated.com/.../duckface.jpg

• I need glasses to see! And my hair is out, but thanks. And she's not the prettiest, but yes some days she can be pretty.

• You look great, I'd even date you if you swung that way ^^