Bumming, is it unattractive?

guys is it unattractive when girls just want to have a bum day and wear yoga pants running sneakers and a hoodie?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh lol, this means something totally different where I'm from :D

Ahem, anyhoo. No, the way you mean it sounds fine, although my girlfriend seems to live in a hoodie or pyjamas :o and frankly, that gets a tad annoying! I wish she'd dress up for me a bit sometimes, I do it for her :p

• i dress nice everyday... tomorrows just going to 1 degree out and i have gym so i just want to look comfy but not sloppy... you know what i mean:)

• Of course I do. It doesn't sound like an issue.

What Guys Said 7

• No every girl should have days where they just relax and have days like that.

• /facepalm. ofc not.

• No straight guy would mind actually if you have an ass people will find you even more attractive

• Do you fancy a bumming?

• Yes, it is unattractive. We might still think you're pretty, but we won't take you seriously. It would land you squarely in the Fuck'em and Dump'em category.

• No but then again you can buy casual clothes that doesn't look so bummy. You can buy a tasteful hoodie, and nice looking yoga pants.

• na, I don't care because I have days like that myself!

What Girls Said 1

• Those are my fiancé's favorite days.