Do guys find dyed hair attractive?

I have blonde hair that's down a bit past my shoulders. I recently dyed the bottom layer of my hair kind of burgundy-ish. What I really wanted to know is in the title though. In general, do you dudes like dyed hair or for it to be natural?

• Dyed
  • Natural

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a girl who's hair is natural. Mainly bc I want to like a girl how she is, not how she has changed herslef to look. Another example is i don't like when a girl wears a ton of make up. I like a girl natural. If u fall in love with a girl who is natural, then u know its real. A girl with lots of make up and hair dye, is not really the girl u have fallen in love with

• K ya that's what I was assuming most people would say. It's just that I'm a freestyle skier so during the winter, I hang out with really kinda hipster-y guys and they said that they liked my new hair. I still haven't decided whether or not I like it. :/

What Guys Said 4

• I really like that color at the end of blond hair. I don't know about all the guys but I like dyed hair. I like girls with purple hair, green hair, pink hair, all the colors basically :P

• In general I prefer a girl's hair to be natural. They seem more serious this way. But a girl's hair can look very nice dyed burgundy. Sometimes it is ok if a girl sacrifice her elegant natural color if she dyes her hair into a very original color.

• As long as its not too dyed its okay I like natural 100 times better though.

• sure... its cute... hehe

What Girls Said 3

• Some dudes like dyed, some dudes like natural and some dudes like whatever makes the person happy (*˘︶˘*)

• I honestly don't see what's particularly attractive about dyed hair.

• Whatever looks good!