Is this a nice picture?

www.karterfarm.com/.../9881067_orig.jpg
I was wondering if this silhouette looked alright, if not any ideas to take a better shot?

• Bleh
  • Beautiful
  • It's okay/boring
  • I hate it

Most Helpful Guy

• As a picture it's nice, between beautiful and okay.
    I think being there would be beautiful.

What Guys Said 4

• I think it's pretty. Gives a relaxing feeling.

• Wanna see the sunset together? We could go lay down up the hill and cuddle while watchen the BEAUTFUL sun rise up to life 🌞

• It's the kind of picture I would take.

• I take a lot of pictures of the sun setting, I have to go through and delete a lot of them because there's so many!

I think it'd look more atmospheric without the horse, but it's a nice silhouette if you like that kind of thing.

What Girls Said 3

• That is a really cool picture! I get pictures like that fairly often but I never seem to have a camera when I need it

• it's very beautiful. You could use contrast and colors in the background to make the sky look more interesting.

Other than that, it's quite a stunning picture

• A very nice capture all in all.

Could be a bit more contrasty. I personally would darken the foreground (so its completely black) so your more focused on the silhouettes themselves than trying to distinguish what is in the foreground.

I also think a pic of just the horse silhouette would be nice. As it is the eye of the viewer keeps bouncing between the trees on the left and the horse on the right... too much competing for attention.