Does this picture make you mad?

Does it make you mad because you want to see the bottom of the tree with the sunset too
www.karterfarm.com/.../8149350_orig.jpg

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• lol, not mad, just amused at the poor composition! What did make me mad was looking out over the sea on a coast road in France last year, we'd been watching the sun setting for ages (but when it's near the end it's like it goes down faster) and just as it was about to set we turned a corner and missed it! Bullshit!

What Guys Said 9

• Now that's a beauty. I would like to see the bottom of the tree but I'm definitely not mad about it because the overall picture is stunning. The beauty of it is on my mind.

• Well now that you mention it. . . I guess I do want to see the bottom part of the tree. But I wouldn't say I'm mad about it.

• no. basically this picture means nothing to me... not my taste.

• I don't know I'm really confuse right now, i thought the picture would be something else, but now that i see it was just a tree i am trying to find a way to get mad by it and i don't find it. I just don't see it.

• The real question is, is that a sunrise or a sunset?

• It's still a nice pic

• I like this picture.

• The bottom is black. Who cares. The top is missing.

• That's what I thought, i wanted to see what people thought. My friend hates the photo because of that. Eh i don't really mind

• I post pictures tht are not my best to see other peoples thoughts and reactions. I think if I post my better pictures then all the comments would be similar

• It's beautiful if I was a earning guy right now I would have paid 5-10$ just have such picture in HD as my wallpaper

What Girls Said 6

• No? lol
    The picture is perfectly taken either way. I think I'll live without the visual of the bottom of the tree.

• Yes, but it is so cool!

• No, I think it's beautiful.

• No it is nice but yet sad pic.
    The colours are beautiful

• NOW THAT YOU TOLD ME IT DOES GET ME MAD GAH XD

• No it doesn't make me mad, but there are some things that could be done to make it more appealing to the eye...
    Level the horizon. Dont place the main subject in the center of the photo (rule of thirds). More contrast/saturation in the sky.