What is your favorite color?

I'm really bored. My favorite color is orange :) How about yours? Oh, and the only reason this question is in the "How Do I Look?" Topic is because I didn't know where else to place it haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't really have one. If I have to pick a color for something then what I choose will depend on the object and other factors.

What Guys Said 19

• Nocturnal Sea 570D-7

Just painted my garage, great colour.

www.homedepot.com/.../...ba4c-45dc5ff0cd12_400.jpg

• 0|0
    • Wow, that picture is like mesmerizing haha. And those are really cool colors! :)

• Light purple, black, and red. You like orange huh? Lol I remember my friends asking one of my other friends "How the heck do you like orange? Orange?" He gave quite a good answer "I don't know i just like it, how do you explain liking a colour?" Ironically he loves the fruit aloooot.

• I like oranges. They're very yummy! And I really don't know exactly why I like the color, I just do. I think it's a pretty color :)

• Purple. Has been ever since I remember.

• Peach, it's the color of lady parts.

• grey...
    ...
    ...

• dude i'm an artist. we don't have favorite colors. they're all our favorites. but if its to wear, probably blue.

• Blue because I like the color and blues songs

• black white grey.

• Technically, black isn't a color. And white is all color.

• Actually black is a color. An object that Absorbs all colors of the spectrum is perceived to us as black. I know this because I have a masters degree in celery. THE MORE YOU KNOW.

• Oh! Well I guess that I was wrong then. At least I've learned something new :)

• Crimson i think my name is prove of that

• Haha cool!

• You remind me of a bloodthirsty micheal phelps.

• Oh dear haha

• Wine red of course

• Wine red is a nice color, I suppose. I'm not old enough to drink wine yet though haha.

• Pink cuz I like strawberry panties ☺️

• Cyan, white, lime and dodger blue.

• The Dodgers are actually the team that I go for! And those are all cool colors :)

• Its a tie between blue and red. A lot of my shirts and hats are blue and red.

• My clothes are all different colors. I actually don't think that I even own any orange clothes, which is odd considering that my favorite color is orange haha. But red and blue are really cool colors! :)

• Place it in 0Thers,, anyways I like light purple, n red,,,

• Camouflage

• blue and blue and blue

• Lorde... (Dots for longer thingy mabobber)

• It would have gone in either the "other' category or the "Girlsaskguys" category. You just had to pick How do I look category, when you have two other ones available...

Red

• It wouldn't let me put it in the "other" category. I suppose I could have put it in the "girlsaskguys" category. Oops :/

What Girls Said 16