When boys hug a girl, can they feel how big our breasts are?

When you hug a girl, can you feel how big our boobs are?

0|1
5|19

Most Helpful Guy

• i love boob hugs but if you asked me to guess your cup size based on a blindfolded hug test i probably wouldn't be able to do it. but i would be able to tell if they were big or small

1|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Definitely. Larger ones feel more squishy like less dense and usually saggy feeling, soft. The smaller ones feel nice and firm, lovely at every touch <3 I just prefer smaller breasts hehe

3|0
    2|0
  • Yes, it's not like they disappear during a hug. Of course I always think that that girls intentionally push their chest forward to press their breasts into the guy even more. If they like the guy, of course.

2|1
    0|0
  • Pretty much. Only hugged like one girl ever though. Well she hugged me. Wasn't really thinking about her tits at the moment cause it was a surprise hug. And I can't compare how big they felt compared to other girls...

1|0
    0|0
  • "Yes we can" -obama

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course we can is not like they disappeared when we hug you

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes surely... That's the point why we hug girls...

2|0
    0|1
  • yeah but i'm really thinking about boobs when i hug her

0|2
    0|0
  • Oh hell yeah, come on in girl, gimme a big hug!

1|1
    0|0
  • Haven't hug yet even a single yet :((

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes. Of course padding can change things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well not yet hugged but I am sure boobs only feel when you wear bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • We sure can

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats why we hug you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah lol kind of. It always crosses my mind when I hug a girl. Just happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I can in I love it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep we can

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, that's why I hug

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course! That's a lot of what we're trying to assess!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• They won't feel them if you didn't forget the to press the button to retract your boobs before you hug him.

1|3
    0|0
  • good question, I always wondered this. lol

2|1
    0|0
  • Um, yes? lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Boys can be silly so im sure they have tried

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, they can... It's probably the #1 reaosn why guys go to hug us.

Trust me I know one time I ran into one of my male friends during Halloween so I went to give him a hug, he introduced me to his friend and the boy asked can I have a hug too so I gave him one not to be mean but before I could walk off my friend was like you can't give him a full hug like you did me? Becuae I did only give him a quick half of hug with only one arm unlike I did my friend, but obviously he was my friend and the other boy was obviously a stranger and wanted nothing mor than boob action not to mention it was Halloween so my costume was kind of revealing.

1|1
    0|0