Do you think girls wearing make-up makes them look prettier?

I've started to wear make-up and guys have started to notice me more but I'd like to know if you think wearing make up makes a girl prettier or looks the same.

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather women not wear make up. Its like applying lying to your face. I'd rather a woman try to use her personality instead of additional makeup.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Yes I like make up. As long as the girl does not put to much make up on it looks nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the makeup has the right colors and put on correctly then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I can't say you'd look the same, I also can't say it would necessarily make you prettier either. Too much makeup makes you look fake and if it's done wrong it definitely won't help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coming from a young'n who is honest, yes and no, it really depends on the girl and situation, make-up makes you more noticeable but not all the time does that mean prettier, make-up is supposed to catch your eye so of course more people notice you

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely... makeup is godly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYpwAtnywTk

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya they look prettier in make ups,,,

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does make them look better

0|0
    0|0
  • It enhances--a bonus basically

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• A study shows that men say they like women wearing little to no makeup, but rate women with a full face of makeup higher.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't make her look prettier. It can highlight her beauty or it can destroy her face but it's not inherently good or bad

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what she choses to wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it helps to enhance the features

0|0
    0|0