Is peach fuzz ugly if your a girl?

i just wanted to know because i do have it and it has made me a bit insecure and afraid to talk to people because im afraid they might say something, but what do you think? if u saw a girl and she has abit of peach fuzz what would you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless its extreme, I don't think I'd even notice. Don't worry about it. :-)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think its that bad, and that person would need to be really rude to say something.

• yeah i guess so, but i dont know what i would do or say if someone said something

• Just laugh it off take insults as complements. Or say thank you and walk way lol. OR just ignore them. :)

• Get rid of it. It's not horrible if it's mild but none is better than any at all

• If it's noticeably darker, then it might be seen as unattractive. But if it's lighter/matches your skin tone, then there's nothing to worry about.