No more medicine for zits! What do I do?

My mom is really strict (I think she hates me!) I make the mistake of leaving my acne medicine's (its a tube) cap off. She sees it and tells me that she's saving it for my younger sister who has non existent zits/pimples/acne! I get mad (but know better than to show it) because I have a small case of acne on the center of my fore head and inbetween my eyes. It was starting to go away but unfortunately the medicine is almost finished. My mom keeps all the extra ones that are apparently expensive. What do I do? Any homemade ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• What helps me is drinking plenty of water and taking Oil pulling. Using coconut oil as a mouth wash and taking a tablespoon a day. It has improved my skin and my gums. Doesn't taste good but it's tolerable.

What Guys Said 1

• Witch hazel works well as a substitute... it only cost ~$2 and can be gotten at any grocery/drug/dollar store. :-P

What Girls Said 3

• Go vegan. All my acne is internal and going vegan is all that's helped

• Apple cider vinegar.

• tea tree essential oil (NOT the fragrant one but essential) works wonders
    e. g., from aura cacia
    dab a small amount directly onto zit before it appears - u know when you get the tingly sensation? yes then... next day it should be NO MORE!

• actually i tried pure tea tree oil and WOW!!! it liked worked amazingly. Thanks!