I have little boobs in 8th grade and still have no boyfriend problem is my small boobs why?

I have small boobs and haven't dated a guy in 4 tears I have my eyes set out on boys but non have even tried to say something pike damn look at that ass or like I want some of that cake. I really need help and fast

4 years ( correction)

Most Helpful Guy

• if they love you for your boobs, they are bad people and you do not need thier loves

What Guys Said 11

• how are you in the 8th grade at (18 to 24). im just trying to be obvious lol.

• You still have a long time before your boobs fully develop. You shouldn't be worried. And some guys like them small. Also, your boobs should have nothing to do with wether you get a date or not. If he won't date you for who you are not what you have he is not worth it.

• Don't worry about it. If a guy likes you the size or your boobs won't matter.

• You're not even fully grown yet so shut up

• Boobs aren't your problem unless you are completely flat chested.

• Small boobs are much better than big boobs in mine and a lot of others opinions so no that's not the reason.

• Does your mom have big boobies?

• Don't worry about it you're in the 8th grade you'll be fine

• You are in eighth grade? Don't worry about your boobs.

• Your in 8th grade, most guys your age are morons. Your better off without a boyfriend for now, just enjoy being young, don't worry about your boobs, you aren't even done growing yet.

• OMG do you even know why your poor parents are sending you to school? TO LEARN DARNIT NOT TO GET YOUR CHILD-BOOBS OR ASS TOUCHED!! The only thing you need help about is your stupid and inappropriate thoughts at that age.

What Girls Said 9

• Ever stopped to think that the reason you're single in 8th grade is because you're in 8th grade? All boys that age are immature and frankly, all girls are too. Start worrying when you're 25.

• Okay people are being really hypocritical by getting all pissy because of you being in 8th grade. I am sure they wanted a relationship at that age. Not only that but you are going through puberty and hormones start changing. Relationships and physical contact (whether that is a hug or kissing or sex). Do you have any boobs at all? As long as you aren't like boy flat it shouldn't be that big of a problem. I have pretty small boobs and my boyfriend loves them. Not all guys are into boobs. I happen to have the booty :p

• How are you 18-24
    Anyways to answer your question, you have small boobs because you're in 8th grade!!! Mann you don't need a boyfriend get a ken doll your time will come ok?

• You're 18 in 8th grade?
    And the guys I'd personally like as boyfriends wouldn't say "damn look at that ass" or "I want some of that cake". That doesn't mean they're not interested, it means they're not bunch of loud teenagers.

• An 18-24 year old in 8th grade? Hahaha okay I'll go along. No your breasts are nit the problem in fact about 80% of the girls in that grade are flat chested. It most likely has to do with your personality.

• My boobs are very small and I've been with plenty of guys and girls, don't worry.

• ... you're in 8th grade.

"Damn look at that ass"
    "I want some of that cake"

Why the fuck would you want to be objectified like that?

• lol I'm 35, have small boobs and can't find a decent man :(
    Every time you feel bad think of me and feel better!
    You have a loooong way to go :)

• Its everything to do with confidence. Sex appeal comes from the brain, and no I dont mean personality, I mean the vibe you send off.
    For example, a less pretty girl who walks with her back straight, shoulders back, who has that sexy glint of confidence in her when she locks eyes with a cute guy as if to say 'You like what you see, huh! ;)' is going to be a LOT more attractive than a prettier girl who walks hunched up, has closed off body language and has a poker face.
    Work on your body language, the way you walk the way you look at someone etc etc and you will be instantly more attractive

GOOGLE Hot or not? (for girls) quizbox this is a VERY good quiz on how attractive you are !

and i have tiny boobs like smaller than 32A and though I am not ugly, I have noticed I get a lot more 'looks' when Im feeling very confident and sexy on the inside as opposed to just feeling normal.

Also maybe you're not really looking, there are ways guys show you they think you're hot through facial expressions, actions, eye movements etc etc that you dont really pick up on, so maybe there are plenty of guys checking u out, but you're not really looking

and plus its good guys dont say stuff like that to you it means they respect you, and a guys respect is worth far more than their desire to fuck you