I'm 16 and a 34DD cup?

I like the fact they're big but feel they are a bit saggy and they sit apart from eachother so I don't have natural cleavage (they don't touch in the middle without a bra), is this a problem for guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have literally just described how boobs work. Boobs don't defy gravity and don't touch unless held together.

"Natural" cleavage just means that you aren't using padding or chicken fillets, etc. to enhance the look of your cleavage when you wear a bra or clothing that produces cleavage.

What Guys Said 9

• It's not a problem. It's a very nice feature and guys will most likely try to date you because of your big breast size. You will also find that we will try to play with them a lot in private situations. So be careful and don't let jerks take advantage of your sweet gifts :)

• definetely not a problem

• No it is not.

• Not at all.

• ask me that in 2 years and you'll have your answer.

• Not at all. If anything I like it even more.

• I can't see why it would be.

• Would you marry me 😍 😈

• 0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Just be careful not to become overweight. Usually girls with that size at that age, are not small... and if they cause you back problems you might consider a reduction WAYYYY later when you''re older...

Exercise!! do back exercises to be able to support more weight and chest exercises to keep them as firm as possible cause it's much needed! along side other exercises of course! and I doubt that they are a problem for any straight guy.

• most breasts don't touch in the middle without a bra they naturally sit separate on your chest. when I was 16 I had 34 ddd and I know what you mean but honestly people don't care , boys love them anyway !

• Most guys are attracted to big breasts. It may be a problem when you'll get fed up with the attention they give to them.

• It is normal mine don't touch without a bra too and I'm the same size.