Guys and girls! I am very self-conscious of my body, am I too muscular?

mail.google.com/.../

mail.google.com/.../

Not sure if those links work... but long story short I was engaged for two and a half years to a man who convinced me I was a lot bigger than an average girl. He told me I had large shoulders, was taller than average, and made me feel manly. I am a fitness instructor so yes I have muscle but is it too much? I'm trying to lose more weight I am very self-conscious ! I would like to know how other guys perceive me. (I'm 5'6 134lbs 34C waist 27in hips 34in)

Most Helpful Guy

• Noon you're just perfect. Absolutely Perfect.

Different guys have different tastes in women. For a guy like your boyfriend you may be too muscular, but for someone like me who enjoys working out you're absolutely amazing. Don't change anything, find someone who likes you just the way you are.

Seeing that you're a fitness instructor i'd believe that you enjoy working out and getting leaner, stronger, and bigger. So keep doing what you love and find someone who loves you for it. If this guy doesn't appreciate you then he doesn't deserve you.

Hope this helps and good luck =)

What Guys Said 5

• Personally I'd like a girl to have abit of a six pack like you do because it shows you actually care about your body and have a healthy lifestyle but thats just me but there's nothing wrong with you. It was more than likely that he felt intimidated that he wasn't as muscly as you so put you down rather then did something about it for himself

• you're about the size I like sooooo.

• Fail links.

• How do I attach pics?

• guess we will need pics... hehe

• Nice!
    Based on the part of you that I can see, I so much want to fuck you!
    Not too skinny. BMI 21.6, so that is little bit to light. Specially since you have good muscles.
    Don't work those muscles too much. Don't eat to little.
    Stay the way you are. You look perfect!

What Girls Said 1

• Hell no, you're not 'bigger than the average girl'.