Should I get a nose job? I feel ugly?

My nose is very wide.. and it makes my entire face ugly. I'm thinking of getting it narrowed.

Also, my profile picture is from 3 months ago. My hair is now a lot longer, and I dyed it dark brown.

I need opinions on if you think I have a big nose or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Please don't get a nose job! You are so beautiful. You have gorgeous eyes and beautiful lips and they work well with your nose and other facial features.
    The reason I advise against getting a nose job is because after you get it, that "beauty" will not even be your own. It's not natural. Whenever I see a woman who has any kind of procedure, I immediately think that they are ugly - even if they may physically look "better," because surgery is artificial and personally I have very little respect for those who go under the knife. Any appreciation I might have had for their beauty is immediately destroyed by knowing their looks are fake - some more than others.
    Don't get me wrong: of course I have insecurities of my own about my face, but in my opinion, it's better to be ugly naturally than to look pretty UNnaturally.

Plus, your nose is not as large as you may think because we often have very distorted views of our own image, believe it or not.
    These noses are big:
    theinternetisterrible.com/.../nose1.jpg
    s71.photobucket.com/.../soutez6predb.jpg.html

Believe when I say that you are truly beautiful the way you are. Your nose does not detract from your beauty at all!

• you're a very nice person. And you have good advice! I'm giving you the best answer :)

• I also got my bad nose from my dad and I don't like it :/ but I've learned to live with it and now that I really think of it its not that bad :P This person had some really good advice.

• Guymadeofpie: Well good for you! It's not easy to accept yourself and the way you look because we are our own worst judges.

What Guys Said 12

• No your nose is perfectly fine. They never really look right afterwards. Too much tinkering with something that doesn't matter unless you screw it up. Your eyes are beautiful. You just need to add a smile. Thats about it. Hot as it is...

• There's nothing wrong with your nose in my opinion. It's pretty normal actually.

• you dont need it, you are pretty nice :)

• It's true what they say... The most attractive girls are often the most insecure

There's nothing wrong with your face

• I actually find that 95% of females are much prettier than I am, but thank you :) You're a nice guy

• nope you shouldn't, you look good that way and also despite popular beliefs, guys like women that are secure with there appearance. No matter how ugly can she be consider compared to the popular notion of beauty.

• Well, apparently no one will ever like me then because I think I'm ugly as fuck hahaha XD

• people will like you, but it starts to get annoying when one is trying to make the other person feel comfortable with him or herself and no matter what you do or say it won't worked.

• also remember this is our opinion, in the end do whatever makes you feel comfortable.

• I've been hoping to talk the girl I've been seeing out of getting a nose job. I don't think you need it either.

• I don't see anything wrong with your nose...

• no your nose looks great

• that's nice of you :)

It's just too wide for my face

• i dont think so it fits your face just fine

• you don't need a nose job what you do need is some self-esteem.

• Ffs you are really gorgeous you don't need anything done lol! You have no idea how lucky you are cause I know some really ugly people who are nice girls but unfortunately they just got slapped hard with the ugly stick. So they have every reason to be insecure but you are just gorgeous so how can you even say "I feel ugly?"

• Because my other features are nice.. and my nose throws them off..
      Thank you by the way :)

• As a guy who likes girls and especially blondes I promise your nose does not throw anything off its beautiful along with your eyes/lips cheeks etc.

• I don't think you need it but you can consult with a surgeon about it if you're concerned. I got my nose broken shit loads through my teens, I had it fixed last year and I'm happy I did it. I'm 26 now though and I think it's good I waited a little while so I was sure I did the right thing.

• Thanks :) I've never broken mine.. it's just naturally deformed :/

• naturally you notice it more than others, I know people didn't really notice my nose but it bothered me and that was a good enough reason to have the surgery.

• You look cute to me. Too bad you are under 18...

• aw that's very nice of you :)

What Girls Said 10

• Tbh, the first thing I noticed are your eyes. You have really pretty eyes and I don't think you need to do anything with your nose. :))

• Sure, why not? If it's what you want, go for it.

• You're traumatized. We all have a complex... and if you truly think about it, most of our complex are not even that bad... at all!! But we're all just paranoid, wanting to look perfect... and too blind to notice that we are perfectly perfect being imperfect! Lets leave the surgeries for people who actually "need" them, rather than want them for superficial greed.

• It looks fine. Nothing you'd need a nose job over.

• I think you look absolutely gorgeous. Your nose is proportional to your face.

• that's really nice of you thanks :)
      You're really pretty :) You have really good skin !

• omg stop you do not need a nose job your face is literally perfect !! haha you're really pretty and you're just seeing yourself differently than others see you

• Well hope you know that cosmetic surgery is not cheap at all. Yeah you'll find a couple cheap places but you get what you pay for. Plus why would you want too spend a couple thousand (Good surgeon in California) for just some "narrowing".

• I know it's going to be around 5K dollars to reshape the tip of my nose. My mom is going to put in 1k, my grandma will put in 2k, and I've been saving since I was 11 for the rest..

• It's a big deal to me. I've had crying episodes over my nose and how large it looks. I hate my appearance because of it.

Once I get it fixed.. I'll finally have balanced features and hopefully be attractive ! And I'll have higher self-confidence :)

• Well if that's what you want to believe do it but your insecurities are all in your head. After your nose job you'll now focus your attention in another flaw.

• There is nothing wrong with your nose.

It suits your face. Sure it isn't small, but not all people would look right with the same small nose. Its cute, and you are pretty with stunning eyes.

We see ourselves in the worst possible light.
    I'm sure people pass by you on the street and think "wow she's so pretty!" :)

You should learn to love yourself

• Your nose is perfectly fine.

• It's huge..

But thank you :)

• Trust me, if you hadn't pointed it out, I would not have even though of it. The only people that should feel like they need to get a nose job are the ones with a crooked nose.

• yes kinda but you still look pretty :) i kinda have big nose too people tell me but i ust like it the shape, but if its a issue to you there plactic surgery options :)

• I think I'm getting one as soon as I graduate High School