What's it like to get waxed?

I've been wanting to get a Brazilian hair wax or boyzillian as some call it and I was wondering how it feels? I already maintain my area in my own by trimming but I wanna get waxed? And is it off for a dude to get it waxed?

Most Helpful Girl

• guys can do whatever they want, if you wanna wax go wax i don't care lol however, i got it done once and it was extremely painful at least to me it was. supposedly it gets better each time but i was NOT wasting another 50 bucks on severe pain lolol

What Girls Said 3

• I prefer a guy natural down there. It doesn't look right for me when it's hairless. However don't let that stop you from doing what you want. I have gotten waxed down there and it was very painful. It does get better as you do it more and more but the first few times I had tears in my eyes from the pain and I have quite a high pain tolerance. I however stopped after a while because I found that my hair removal cream and some shaving did the trick as well. Obviously the regrowth takes longer with waxing but I just got tired of having to go in and get it done all the time.

• Getting waxed... is weird.
    It feels good when the warm wax is put on, then they put paper on. And in your mind your like this isn't that bad, I can do this all the time.
    And then the person rips it off... it hurts for a second, but you get over it.

• 0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Dude... I got a full thing done down there. Never again. Its like I teabagged acid afterwards. The actual waxing hurts like a sonofa and then you get in-grown hairs. Try wearing jocks with ingrown hairs on your balls. But the worst... ass hair. Man when that shit starts growing back its like hell visits your arse. I recommend if you do it, keep doing it because the hair that grows back makes you itch to the point of pain. I also tried veet, that burns like hell too. Now I just get a close trim shaver (the ones for your face) and trim. Much better. Also you get actual razors that are designed for down there, try those.

• Why waxed?