What is your first impression of me by looking at my profile picture?

When you look at my profile picture, what kind of a person do you see? I am just asking out of plain curiosity, 'cause who doesn't wanna know what others think when they see you? ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• You look like a...(what do they call it again)... girl

You also care about your appearance by the use of makeup and curling your hair... you also forced yourself to smile as a real smile tends to show more wrinkles near the eyes and your name is Sarah but you most likely needed more characters in your username so you went with Saaarrrraaahhh

Am i right :D

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 32

• Judging by the fact that you have stylized hair, makeup and you're asking such a question on GaG I would assume you have some need to raise your perhaps lower that usual self esteem level.

• I was actually on my way to a party when the picture was taken, but okay :)

• Well that's the reason for Girlsaskguys, what do you expect? That's why we have a "How Do I Look?" Category. I'm just surprised. All she asked was how she looks, not an analysis of how she has low self esteem.

• @smokahontas I honestly had no idea there was such a category.

• I see a gorgeous girl with what looks to be incredibly white teeth. How do you get them so white? I must know your secret.

• Umm, whitening toothpaste? :D I used whitening strips in the summer for like 12 days, but I'm pretty sure the whiteness has worn off since I drink so much tea hahah

• @Saaarrrraaahhh... Whitening toothpaste eh? That makes so much sense haha. I use sensodyne but maybe I need to pick up whatever brand it is that you're using.

• hahah :D I don't think they are as white in real life though than they look in the picture

• nice teeth.

what kind of toothpaste do you use?

• You're a very pretty girl with a beautiful smile. You look like you have a kind face.

• You look very beautiful but also like you may have some homicidal tendencies ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

• ... Sorry I'm still star struck
    What is the question again? Mind went blank.. 😍

• You're a positive person, who I'd ruin if I went out with you.

• Don't care

• I've learned not to judge a book by its cover because looks aren't everything. But you are very attractive. You would be approachable.

• A cute girl.

• You look really pretty and happy, like those positive people who always have fun:)

• That you like smiling and black&white photos...

• wow she's hot

• Very kind, very pretty. Slightly intimidating.

• I get told quite often that I look intimidating, and I really don't understand why!!

• Well mostly because you look like a model. I'm not surprised other people tell you that too.

• Someone I wouldn't mind getting to know over a cup of coffee :)

• FAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEE

• A Dane of a Persian decent.

• Are you an angel?

• you look like a nice girl, someone fun and respectable to be around

• You seem outgoing, smart and u like to laugh :)

• I think you've got an old camera for it to be black and white

• I see a needlessly self conscious beautiful girl who has an incredible smile.

• Young and beautiful

• Innocent one...

• You are look friendly :D

• Kinda cute and simple

• A proper sort classy xx

• Gorgeous, sweet, intelligent... I can see much more too.

• Kind eyes. Confident and genuine. Kind smile

• you look sweet and innocent

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 14

• Cute girl. Is more innocent than wild. Possibly quiet and smart. Either doesn't date a lot of has one serious bf. Isn't a club hopper but might have a drink or two if her girls drag her out the house. Homebody but sweet. Calm but sometimes lets people walk all over her

• You look sweet and like a person I can get along with.

• You look beautiful, like Kendall Jenner!

• I don't know how many times you have asked this question or something pertaining to your profile picture but it's quite exhausting. You look fine, we all look fine, let's get over it already.

• modest, conservative, classy, gentle, comes from a religious middle eastern background.

• I see a girl.

• I think~
    Pretty
    You curled your hair
    and
    Someone took the time to stencil the wall :D!

That's what I thought when I saw your photo.

• Thank you! Hahah it's just a wallsticker, and it's actually on my wardrobe - not wall :p

• Happy and friendly, slightly mischievous

• That you're a lot of fun and have a bubbly personality. And your really pretty.

• pretty, extrovert, kind.

• super pretty girl =)

• To be honest, I instantly was like "what ethnicity is she?" you look like some kind of foreign.
    And if you're going to use a fake pic, at least use a pretty girl.
    That girl is so average. maybe even below average.
    Just saying.

• Is that a good or a bad thing? I'm Danish Pakistani though :p
      It's not a fake picture, but I appreciate your honesty :) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

• You're very kind and have beautiful hair though!

• Thank you! My hair is actually what I get complimented on the most

• You look beautiful, but fake in personality