Do you like bearded guys?

General question: Do you like guys with beards? Or do you prefer naked faces? All GAGers can vote.

([A] I like beards. I have one :)

• Yes, beards are cool!
    36% (9)47% (7)40% (16)Vote
  • No, not cool for me.
    32% (8)13% (2)25% (10)Vote
  • I really don't care. It's the person itself, who counts.
    24% (6)0% (0)15% (6)Vote
  • Show me the results!
    8% (2)40% (6)20% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I think it really depends on the guy. Some look weird with them, and some guys look really great.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the individual. Some guys look great with beards some don't. Also, if you don't properly care for it, it can be a huge turnoff. I myself like a bit of scruff.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bearded guys over everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 5 oclock more

0|0
    0|0
  • I only date guys who have beards...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Generally I find myself respecting a guy with a decent beard more than other guys I just randomly meet. I have a beard myself and I've found that people tend to treat you with more respect. Maybe it's just cause I'm a young guy and it makes me look a lot older but I like having a beard. My girlfriend seems to like it too and has told me I'm not allowed to shave it off. She also took a week or so to make up her mind though so I suppose it depends on the girl deciding and the guy wearing. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If the guy is younger like early 20's and he has shaven beard and it's starting to grow back. That's the cutest beard to me <3

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd rather to not grow a beard no matter if girls like it or not

0|1
    0|0
  • I definitely get treated differently with a beard. I think a beard gives off an impression of maturity and authority. Plus it makes you look older, I'm 18 people typically think I'm around 25.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me? Ohhh no no no, i'm straight bruh

1|0
    0|1
  • Beards are the shit. If you disagree your wrong.

0|0
    0|1
  • it is not at all a problem to kissing believe me :))

0|0
    0|0