Too muscular? Part two because I am horribe with attaching pics?

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/r72e8n.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/2h6sho0.jpg[/IMG]

This is part two because I didn't attach the right pics. If you didn't read my previous question, I want to know if I look too muscular. My ex convinced me that I am and I am pretty self conscious and want to know how everyone else sees me. I am a fitness trainer so I do have muscle, I am not trying to bulk but I want to be toned. I am 5'6, 134lbs, 34C 27in waist and 34in hips. He told me I was bigger than average girls. I obviously cannot change my height but as long as I am not as broad as he makes me out to be I would feel a lot better! Be honest :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a great body. Muscular, but still feminine. You have nothing to worry about.

What Guys Said 20

• not really
    u seem pretty normal to me
    well normal in the sense that you are someone who cares about her health

• no you don't at all. you look good d00d.

• You're fine. look good :)

• Your body looks just fine. Very fit and toned, and not bulky. Good for you for being so fit.

• Looking very good :)
    I wouldn't worry about how you look :P In the full body, easy 7 probably 8 (can't see your face)
    But then, that's my opinion, you will find that a lot of guys don't like muscular women, and a lot of guys do (though, I wouldn't say you are particularly muscular, just well toned).
    Maybe your ex was a little jealous that you could squat more than him? lmao

• Haha maybe what's a 10 look like? I also had a baby eight months ago so I'm getting there

• 10 is basically unreachable ;)
      I think it's best to remember this, it's what I tell myself.
      I will not find a 10 (in terms of physical attraction) and so everyone is a compromise, and I'm a compromise like everyone else. (Tbf, that might well be a slightly pessimistic view on the situation, but, as far as it goes, there is no Mr/Mrs Perfect, so it doesn't matter if you or I aren't perfect either :)

Then... considering you had a baby 8 months ago? I would say that you're in phenomenal shape :)
      (Maybe something that might help? Is that, if you are in very good shape, you are going to be good looking)

• Not too muscular.

• Wow... You are amazing. Wish more women had your body. Just can't get enough of strong women with muscles. <3

• I think he's on crack

• Is this a rate me? If it is my answer is... I would soo bang.

• You look pretty hot.

• you look fine

• Damn, I'm obvi late too the party but it still has to be said

YOU ARE FAR FROM TOO MUSCULAR

I think u have an attractive body too, ur fortunate and just around average hight for a girl

Don't let a guy like that, ruin a good thing like u

Plus, what are guys like me suppose to do, I'm not made for little girls that don't work out lol :P

• Muscular for sure but not to the extent where it gets unattractive. You're fine.

• Great body

• You look great. You have a strong and fit body, which a good thing (obviously).

• you are fine..
    you shouldn't ask this question..
    you should just ask a question to your ex bf like; 'what is wrong with you?'

• Nah.. you look good.
    Too muscular? What?

• It would be easier to tell with a full body picture but you look good to me. You don't look overly muscular at all.

• Wow I like that body :D

• It's ok, but I don't like fitness girls. It's ugly shit.

• Well thank you for your honesty, what do you like?

• You're looking good. If you want to loss go, but stay healthy. I have my weight under recommend and I feel fuckin awesome. I don't care actually what others think and I workout too!!

• But I am an ectomorph... That's why my weight is lower then it should be...

What Girls Said 6

• He's stupid and he can't clearly handle a girl like you. Keep doing that great job.
    Keep working out, more muscle won't look bad on you.
    You look great now! And your stomach looks amazing, some abs would go well too.. If you don't feel comfortable with it then don't get them.
    You can go far with that body. Haters gonna hate. Get a strong guy like you!

• I think you look great, nice and strong but your not huge or anything

• Girl what is your ex saying is he high? Your body is amazing I would do anything to get your body

• Meh, leave that ex alone, he is either blind or dumb. You are gorgeous.

• Not too muscular at all

• You don't even look very muscular...